I think my princess is sleepy, I should not disturb her.

She finally sleep while holding my finger..... I carefully take my finger back from her hands .

I walks out from her room, for changing my clothes but I stopped when I saw that bodyguard, anger rushed inside me, he was the one who was holding my sister.... How dare he!!

She is mine.... Just mine!!

___

Author's pov

Author's pov

That bodyguard who was with you earlier is taking on the phone with someone as he was standing on the stairs which makes Taehyung's work more easy.

He lightly walks towards the bodyguard , takes his both hands and push the bodyguard with all the force, making the bodyguard land of the floor with loud thud.

Taehyung's mother look up and see taehyung standing with some unknown emotion.

" Taehyung...why did you push him huh? " his mother said as she grabbed him by his arms while glaring at him, cause he was the only one who was standing there making it obvious that he is the one who pushed him off the stairs " I'm asking something " she said to taehyung who was watching the bodyguard, he was bleeding from his head.
" Cause he hurt my sister " he said while yelling at his mother
"  he didn't hurt your sister.... He was taking care of her.... Until we get a babysitter for her... I'm the one who said him to take care of her... When you were at school... Taehyung " she said , making Taehyung more angry " why would he.... I'll take care of my sister.... She don't need a babysitter I'll take care of her " he said trying to free his arms from his mother " listen to me taehyung.... Your aunt and cousin is coming... If you don't behave then.... She will not sleep with you " his mother said making his eyes widened cause he can't stay away from you " WHAT!!  No she will sleep with me " he yelled again " but you have to behave.... If you don't then... I'll take her with me "

___

" You should have told me that you are coming

" You should have told me that you are coming.... I would have sended someone " Taehyung's mother said as her sister with her son to meet you, he was 10 three years older than taehyung.

" Auntie... Where my sister... I also want to meet her " said Ji-hun Taehyung's cousin as he was really curious to meet you " ohh... Come with me Ji-hun.... Let's meet her ok " taehyung's mother said while smiling and taking him to your room .

The room door gets open, caughting taehyung's attention who was playing with you while you were just looking at him " Omo... auntie she is so cute " Ji-hun said looking at you as you were lying in your crib " haha...do you want to hold her dear " she said as Ji-hun nodded excitedly, she picked you up and give you to Ji-hun, he holds you in his arms and pinches your cheeks lightly .

But he didn't know that someone was burning in anger, and that person is non other than taehyung your brother.
He doesn't like if someone comes near you or hold you, even if it's parents but she he controls himself from harming someone but it was his cousin so he just couldn't control himself as he walkes out from the room in anger.

___

Here Taehyung was standing in the kitchen as he was staring at the hot burning pan, he takes a cloth and holds the hot pan carefully, put it on the kitchen counter.

" Hi hyung " taehyung said to Ji-hun as he was playing with you making taehyung more angry
" ohh... Hii taehyung " Ji-hun said as he was shocked that for the first time Taehyung talk to him, he was really happy that his brother talks to him by himself " hyung.... I'm sorry for my behavior... Please forgive me " taehyung said, acting that he is guilty for his behavior to his cousin,
Ji-hun stand up after putting u on the couch carefully and hugged Taehyung cause he was really happy that Taehyung wouldn't hate him anymore .

Taehyung just acted that he was happy too but inside he already planned something evil.

___

" Hyungie.... umm will you pancakes please " taehyung said while showing him his puppy eyes " Umm.. But I don't kno--" Ji-hun words cutted off by when Taehyung requested " please... Please Hyungie " he said as Ji-hun sign and he just couldn't deny taehyung it's first time his brother said something to him.

Ji-hun go towards the kitchen but he couldn't see any maids , a loud painful scream left Ji-hun mouth as he touched the same hot pan which Taehyung put on the kitchen counter, some maids , Ji-hun's and Taehyung's mother come as they widened there eyes seeing Ji-hun crying while holding his burned hand, The pan was hot enough to burn someone's hands.

Taehyung's hands doesn't burn cause it's not new for him, most of the time Taehyung's parents out for business purposes , taehyung don't like to depend on maids that they will give him food, he sometimes makes his own food without taking the help of the maids.

___

" Oh.... Dear you should have told us first " Taehyung's mother said to Ji-hun who was crying as his hands have wounds cause he touched the hot pan

Everyone was staring at Ji-hun in concern, while Taehyung doesn't seems to care about what he just did with his own cousin as he smiles happily while talking to you.

Now He won't touch you.....My Princess

__ To Be Continued __