Chapter 2: Class D

Start from the beginning

" Hey, I was just wondering, Do you wanna be friends? " I said it with a smile. Goddamn I'm pretty sure I look handsome right now.

" Just because we talk for a while, it doesn't mean I wanna be your friend, I don't need friends " She said without looking at me, Ok it's time to take the gamble whether this will make her like me or this make her annoyed at me.

" Sigh, Alright... I just... Want to know " I said it with a sad tone, Im so happy that I can control my emotions Hehe Fu- it. She look at me after hearing it and she sees my saddened face, and then she sighs

" Whatever, you can call me your friend I guess. B-but It doesn't mean I will treat you as my friend! As I said earlier I don't need friends " She said it while having a tint of pink at her cheeks.

 B-but It doesn't mean I will treat you as my friend! As I said earlier I don't need friends " She said it while having a tint of pink at her cheeks

" Thanks! " I said it with a happy tone, gosh having emotions sure is handy. I didn't notice it but the classroom is already full, damn ok.

______________________________________________

After a few minutes, a busty chick has opened the door and proceed to go to the podium. Hey! It's Chabs sensei. Nice thighs!. All the chatter died down and all the attention of students are on her.

" Good Morning, I'm Sae Chabashira, I will be you Homeroom Teacher here in ANHS and since there are no class shuffling, I suggest you to be acquainted to your classmates because your gonna be at the same class for the next 3 years. I will be handing you all the written materials that contains the School Special Rules and I will also hand you the admission guide. Pass it to the back seats." She handed it to the students at the front and the students pass it until it react the students at the back.

" I will now hand out your student ID card. You can access any of the facilities on campus and purchase any of the goods from the stores and so on. In other words it's like a credit card. However it is imperative that you pay attention to the points you pay at school. At this school, points can be used to buy anything. Anything located within school grounds is available for purchase. "

I know that already tho...

" Students here are evaluated by their merit, moving on, your student cards can be used by simply swiping them through the machine scanner, the method is simple so no one should be confused. Points are automatically deposited into your account every month. You should have received 100,000 points this month already. Keep in mind that one point is equal to 1 yen. I believe you don't need any more further explanation.

The students erupted in joy. Of course who wouldn't? If I didn't watch COTE I would also be happy by this however Ayanogod open my eyes to be more observing. Thanks Ayanogod.

" Are there any questions? " She look around and then turn her gaze onto me. Ok now I'm uncomfortable but I don't mind if it is her hehe ( ̄︶ ̄).

" If there are no questions, I'll be leaving. You can have the homeroom for yourself "

And then she left, the class is still in the state of happiness but there still ones who are calm like me and Horikita, she seems to be in doubt about the S-System. A boy with blonde hair and slim figure stood up and announce something to the class. Oh it's Hirata.

" Everyone, we will be classmates for the next 3 years so I suggest that we should introduce ourselves to get to know each other better "

" I agree "

" Me too "

Alot of students agree especially the girls and so he started to introduce himself first.

" I'm Hirata Yosuke, I am pretty athletic and I plan to join the soccer club at this school, I hope to become friends with everyone here, pleased to meet you "

Of course he will be popular with the girls, I can see girls looking at him with hearts in their eyes. Wow Sasuga! Hirata-sama!

" I'll go next! I'm Kushida Kikyou my goal is to become friends with everyone in the school, I hope you take care of me! "

Kushida also ace the introduction, the boys were all eyeing her now. The introductions went around, some shy people were introduced and some introductions were made fun of, especially Ike and Yamaded.

What should I say on my introduction? Should I say I'm good at everything? Nah that's just like bragging. I'm just gonna say I'm good at Basketball or some shi-

" Next is.... You. "

It's my time now, Sigh, Good luck me.

I stood up and started speaking

" I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I'm good at studying and I'm pretty athletic too. I like playing basketball and I might join the basketball club If I'm in the mood, I like playing Piano too. Nice to meet you all "

I ended it with a smile because I can and that will help me to befriend them. I looked around and saw some girls with a red tint on their cheeks and the boys were glaring at me. Dayum! I know I'm handsome but not that handsome!!! I sat down and waited for the introductions to finish.

Horikita like canon, didn't introduce herself.

" Are we kids or what! " A red haired boy shouted while kicking his desk. So you made your cameo huh? Sudo Ken aka The Dog.

" I'm not here to make friends so leave me out of your kiddy bullsh-! "

He walked out of the class and the girls seemed to be glaring at him for defying Hirata.

Homeroom ended and we were allowed to do anything today with the official classes starting tomorrow.

" Now this is where the fun begins! "

______________________________________________

A/N : Heyya!!! This chapter is brought to you by myself, I squeezed my brain for this HAHAHA! Well hope you enjoy reading!

Peace!!!