His shocked but he don't fucking know how to react to this situation.

"Hyung release him, his chocking." Another voice said.

White Star breath in and out when he finally got released from killer hug. He think that the man want to kill him but when he look at his face, it was very sad and looking at him with longing.

"Hyung."

"Wait-"

Slap!

His opposite cheeks wa slapped.

"FUCK!" He can't stand this. "HOW THE FUCK-"

"DON'T DO STUPID THINGS AGAIN!" Another red haired man shouted, it was older looking man.

"W-what?" He was stunned by its attitude.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID AND BIRDBRAIN! I TOLD YOU ALREADY NOT TO DO SOMETHING THAT CAN KILL YOU, but if it then oh well." He whispered the last sentence.

"I don't know you-"

"YOU ALWAYS DENY US!"

White Star immediately step aside when a bottle of wine was thrown to him. He gulped and frowned, this men are familiar but he don't know them.

"I told you!-"

"FUCK YOU, GO DIE!" Another bottle flew and break.

White Star calmly stood there. He frowned when the raging man calmly sat in the chair as if he didn't curse and shouted on him seconds ago.

'This people are weird.' He commented in his mind.

"Hyung."

White Star immediately flew to the side when he heard another familiar voice.

"Hyung?"

It's a young black haired man who look like the one who crushed him in a hug.

"I'm telling you I'm not your hyung or dongsaeng or whatever." He answered, his sanity his holding tightly.

"It's fine hyung, I know it hard." The gentle voice send shivers all over his body. "Come here, hyung."

He hold White Star's hands.

"Wait-"

His words cut off when a hold become a strong grip, almost crushing his bones.

Is it him or this people in this world is so strong? White Star is thinking that his very weak because of his lose power.

"Sit."

He obediently sit.

He sighed in relief when his hands are released.

"Drink hyung." His now in a long sofa with this younger looking black haired man with the other older men surrounding them sitting in their own chair.

He look at the cup and it's just a normal tea, he detect no poison.

He silently drunk it in one sipped so this will end-

"WHAT ON DEMONS IS THIS!?" He think that his the one who's going to end in this fucking tea made by devils.

The god of death was rooted in his place, shocked by the happening.

'What's with this acting? When did they plan this?' He ask in his thoughts.

Actually, the three men just follow TCF Cale's acting. No rehearsals, just on the spot ideas when TCF Cale slapped White Star.

The four men silently smirk, while the White Star is busy cursing who the hell made the lemon fucking tea.