"You believe that?"

"It's not true?"

"It's a joke [Y/N]." Kokonoi emphasized, earning my slow nod,

"He was kidding."

"Of course, he is." Kakucho snicker, Kokonoi sit on the empty chair infront of Kakucho.

"Do I need to leave?" Kakucho asks,

He's been escorting me, doing what Izana told him 'accompany me for a while', Izana is with Kisaki and Hanma, Rindou and Ran are with Izana too.  

"Do you need money?" Kokonoi ask, I shook my head,

"No, I'm not tight on money." I smiled. His eyebrows meet.

"Hajime, why are you here?" I ask, the day that I met him, I know to some extent, there was something wrong. And I want to know it.

"Izana knows it, you should ask him." He flatly pontificates.

"I want to hear your reasons, not Izana's." I expressed, contemplating my eyes at him.

He hesitated, somewhat confused about my remark be that as it may there's a freakish array on his eyes, a taint of sadness.

"This is simply the path that I want to walk [Y/N]."

"How about... For, Him?" His expression toughened in the same manner that he doesn't want to hear any of this regard.

"You know [Y/N]," His face darkened,

"I'm very enthused to ask, how do you know Inupi?" I would be intimidated. He's calm and composed more so he's emulating toilsome energy.

If I didn't have any ounce of certitude bearing his heavy lethal stares at me I may potentially call Izana instantly.

"Who doesn't know Seishu Inui? Whom do you think I am, Hajime?" I looked at him with poise, breaking a mocking smirk on my lips, to look more convincing.

Fighting in a silent staring contest between us, he diverts his gaze at Kakucho back to me.

"Ha, you don't need to know." He said,

"I'll do my part in Tenjuku and no one will lay a hand on him." He declares solidly.

"Hajime, you didn't answer my question." I repeat before he could turn his back on me,

Kakucho who's clammed up the whole conversation hold him down to his seat.

"Goddamn it." He cursed under his breath, he pierce me with his gaze receiving a candied smile at me.

"Rumor has it, that he's also a former member of Black Dragon, don't be too cynical at me, Hajime." I briefly said, he sigh sarcastically set off Kakucho's hand on his shoulder.

"I don't have any ill intention or hidden agenda towards Inupi and you, Hajime, I simply want to know if I could help you." He look at me, the look as though he missed a thing, it took more than a second before he react.

Batting his eyelids, his lancinating gaze replaces an amused behold.

"Not the kind queen... for nothing."

He undertone and it didn't take any more hostility and malevolence up ahead as he narrates what came upon for his decision.

Just as far as I expected he was threatened by Yasuhiro Muto. One of the faithful, founding members of Tenjuku, goodness that man's loyalty has no boundaries, Inupi was against it, super inimical to the idea but Izana's...