𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

Start from the beginning

Bree scoffed before continuing
"Nah, we just have too much chemistry!" Bree looked up at Bonzo while they hugged each other tightly.

"Oh, we are so gonna win tonight!" Coach exclaimed, proud and confident in his team.

"And when we do..." Zed glanced at his girlfriend waiting for her to finish his sentence.

"We'll be together forever." Addison smiled at him

"Aww" Bree and Y/N exclaimed while touching their chests

"When I say Sea, you say Brook! Sea-" Zed cheered for everyone

"Brook!"
"Sea-?"
"Brook!"

Meanwhile...

Since the werewolves put out the moonstone from underground into the light, meteor showers have been pretty frequent. It's so Seabrook. But a meteor shower in the day was not normal, again, so Seabrook. But this seemed really different. While Wyatt and Willa were taking a short stroll in front of the school, a red meteor came by, then blowing up after hitting the atmosphere. This alerted Willa, and of course as the Alpha, she had to inform her brother.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt. Something big is happening." Willa grew concerned at the sudden red glow of their moonstone necklaces.

"Something big is happening... Biggest football game in the universe." Wyatt turned around and put up another triangular 'Seabrook' flag.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook." Willa smiled at her brother. Then growling at a student trying to give her preppy face art for the game.

"Come on... You know how important the wait is for all us, monsters." Wyatt shook his fist. Cheering of some sort.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf." Wyatt smirked at his sister trying to persuade her to cheer for the football team.

"You want a fierce, werewolf leader to rally a football team?" Willa gave her brother a confused look.

"Come on..." With a nervous smile, he slowly shook the flag as Willa glanced at the face painter, thinking.

~ Time skip ~

Willa howled on top of the bus while holding a Seabrook sign.

"Let's tear those Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" She raised her fist while the everyone cheered with her.

She then scratched her nails onto the side of the bus's roof, leaving a very noticeable scratch mark.

"Maybe just a bit too much school spirit..." Wyatt whispered with Zoey beside him.

"Let's get our Mighty Shrimp, on. This. Bus. So we can defend, our turf. No outsiders mess with our pack! Yeah!" She raised her fist again while everyone yelled loudly, cheering with her.

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook!"

"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"

Everyone cheered and clapped while some of the wolves howled with Willa.

"Well she seems excited." Y/N chuckled while walking to Wyatt and Zoey.