CHAPTER 23: temptation

Akira's POV

Mariin akong napapikit, i slammed my body on my bed. Closing my eyes real tight.

Calm down akira, gosh! That kid is making me crazy! For real!

How can she do that?! Making me feel this.... this fvcking ugggh!

God knows kung gaano ko pinipigilan ang sarili ko, if i didn't.
Im devouring her right now.

Why did she have to expose her neck in the first place?! Gosh that hatton.

But earlier, i can't help but tease her by pecking my lips on her neck. I'm such an idiot! Why did i did it on the first place!? Wala ka talagang control sa sarili mo akira!

But her neck smells really good, gosh i wanna bite it— wait what?

No, no. This is impossible. I can't and i never will,  this is ridiculous.  Ano bang nangyayari sakin? Seriously.

Every time i see her im being like this, this feeling of craving for that kid, i can't even control myself.

Eversince i saw her in tito dad's mansion, that hatton is getting into my nerves! For making me feel this crazy!

Is she not awkward with me? I mean, she admitted it, when we were at the cafeteria. But now? She's being all bubbly and close again.

But i swear, i didn't like even one bit of it, when she avoided me for three damn days. Im literally pissed!

She's the one who has the guts to kiss me at my own car.

You kissed her first. My mind said.

I did. I kissed her that time.
I dont want to say that i don't why i did it, because i do know why.

Because im pissed, yes im pissed.
She kissed her new ' found friends '
On the cheek, on the freaking cheeks! Infont of me!

And seeing her kissing everyone she knows, makes my blood boil.

Baket kailangan pa nya laging i kiss? Pwede namang wave nalang. To bid her goodbyes. So childish.

But this feeling, that kid makes me.....

She makes me crave for her, crave for her in the most innocent way
She has this effect on me.

That's why i have to stay away from her. Kissing her that day, is enough.
I can't be close to her, whenever we're alone. I can't even control
myself, she's too tempting, her innocent and gorgeous looks,
Makes me Wanna kiss her all day.

That kid is a walking temptation.

This feeling is dangerous, i can't feel this feeling for her. I cant.

And that Hatton is so childish, she's not cute at all, no she's not. Absolutely not.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Beep! Beep!

I heard rhea honking her car two times, saktong kakalabas ko lang ng elevator.

Nasa harap ng building ng penthouse ko si rhea, i immediately walk towards her car.

" ang tagal mo girl ah." Bungad nya nang makapasok ako sa loob ng kotse.

" Don't girl girl me rhea, ikaw ang maaga dyan." I said rolling my eyes.
Sya itong maaga, tapos magrereklamo.

" opo napo ma'am akira, napaka sungit talaga nito, pano ba kita naging kaibigan ha?" She said, rolling her eyes, nag simula na sya mag drive.

" you're the one who's always following me when we were in college rhea shin hatton, don't ask me. Ask yourself. " i simply said. Tumingin na ako sa bintana.