02

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the whole night of the release, matt was up listening to the entire album. he couldn't get over the fact that he hurt her so much. he couldn't get over her either.  the middle triplet was analyzing every second of the songs grace had written about their relationship, about him.

the boy headed downstairs, and into the kitchen, spotting his two brothers whispering to each other.

"what're you guys whispering about over there?" matt joked, with a smirk on his face that quickly washed away as soon as he realizes that the two were talking about something serious, just by looking at their faces.

"matt, we need to tell you something." nick blurted out.

"uh about what exactly?" the boy asked confused, standing infront of the other two on the counter.

"well, grace is going on tour," the eldest triplet started.

"and, well, we're going to see her first show, here in boston, thursday. and we were wondering if that was okay with you?" chris finished off.

"oh."

"look, matt, we seriously do not have to go. it's okay." nick said softly, aware that his brother was still hurting.

"no, no. you guys should. she's your friend after all. you think she'll mind if i come?" matt asked nervously. "i really need to talk to her. i need to make things right."

"matt.." chris started. "she has a new boyfriend."

"and that's completely fine by me. i just want to make things okay between us. she was my best friend after all. and plus i'm over her. don't even worry about it." matt lied.

he hated the fact that grace had found someone new, even though it was probably for the best.

"i don't think that's a good idea.." nick stated, looking down at his hands. he knew it was a bad idea, and so did chris. matt knew too but he was in denial of it.

"please. i really need to do this." matt said i hopes his brothers would hear him out.

"okay, fine. i'll ask grace. you're only going if she's okay with it, got it?"

"yes, thank you thank you thank you!" matt said happily. the raven haired boy turned around, grinning to himself as he headed back up to his room. he decided he would follow grace on instagram again.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

at home, in her shared apartment with her best friend, grace was sat on the couch scrolling through tiktoks. savannah was out for a family lunch, so the girl pretty much had the house to herself. she thought about inviting elliot over but she figured she wanted to spend her day alone.

everything was pretty chill till she got an unexpected notification.

INSTAGRAM: new notification! (grace.philips) matthewsturniolo has followed you!