Xiaoboa miss y/n - 2/mission - 2 (30)

Start from the beginning

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

So I know in 44 part xiaoboa was not welcome but he will be now.

So right now we are at Kim's. And here xiaoboa and his dad is here while bts and maya are in living room.

Waiting for them.

End of Author Pov

Maya Pov

Well I am here in living room waiting for xiaoboa to come, and then he come. With his cute lovely smile.

Aww such a cute baby.

Xiaoboa 👇🏻

Uncle also come with him and we stand and bts and uncle hug eachother

Uncle :- so xiaoboa you are living here for some day's ok?

Xiaoboa :- *nodded his head as yes*

Uncle :- good now go to hyungs hmm.

He nodded cutely and went to Bts.

Xiaoboa :- but where is nonna?

Oh yes! The main question is where is eonnie.

Jin :- di went to her friend house for nightover and for studies.

Wait studies you kidding me, the girl who studied in Library or in free lecture without wasting any lecture.

Is now going to study to a friend's house for studies omg!!! And nightover I can say it's okay about nightover.

But studies seriously, omo am I deaf or I hear it right, seriously maya stop being over reacter.

Xiaoboa :- what!? But I want nonna.

Uncle :- xiaoboa she have to study right? So you have to stay one day without nonna ok and hyungs are here see. Play with them and now you have one more nonna. You can play with her too.

After considering me as nonna I was surprised but hide it. But I just waved at him with genuine smile.

Xiaoboa :- no I want nonna! Nonna! Nonna! Nonna! Nonna! I want nonna. *crys dramatically*

Uncle :- xiaoboa! You know I don't like if you don't obey me! *sternly* and stop with you drama.

Xiaoboa :- fine. *sigh knowing he loose*

Uncle :- xiaoboa meet maya your new nonna.

Xiaoboa :- hi maya nonna.

Maya :- hi xiaoboa.

We both waved. And smile.

Maya :- let's go and play.

Xiaoboa :- ok, I will play with you hyungs later.