~Will POV

Dre's eyes slowly opened as I sat across from him with a knife.

"Welcome back buddy." I chuckled. He groaned from the pain but couldn't say much due to the sock that I stuffed in his mouth. "I know, I know. It hurts doesn't it. Having yo ass beat. Figured you deserved a taste of your own medicine. Don't worry, I wiped the blood off the floor. Bleached it and all." I said standing up.

"Now, I'm not sure how I'm going to clean up this shit when I'm finished with you. Cause I'm going to make sure you never put your hand on another woman again." I took the sock out of his mouth allowing him to speak.

"Pussy." He spat. "A little vulgar aren't we." I said sarcastically. "You got to tie me up just to win. You can't even beat me on your own." He scoffed.

"I want to make you suffer. Cut off your hands. Cut off your feet. Your fucking tongue. Maybe even your fucking eyes." I said putting the knife against his throat. "Do it." He said with a smirk.

"I told Sanai I wouldn't do anything to you. So, I won't make you suffer. Not like that anyway. The least I could do is allow Sanai to still be able to identify your body. So, I have another plan." I said dropping the knife. I reached from my jacket grabbing my gun. I twisted the silencer on the gun a I circled around him.

"The adult human body contains about ten to twelve pints of blood. One pint is typically the healthiest amount of blood to lose. That's normally what donors do. Two pints is a bit much. Normally causes shock to the body. Guess how many pints it takes until you fucking die?" I asked stopping behind him.

"Where'd you get this information? Google?"

"No bitch." I scoffed hitting the gun across the back of his head. "I got a fucking medical degree. And I told you to guess, not be a dick. Anyways, the answer is five to six pints. Shoot you a good number of times and leave you here, you'll be dead in the next five minutes." I said laughing a little.

"Fuck you."

"Pick a number Dre." I said standing in front of him. "What?" He asked. "Pick a number. Any number, one through ten." I said. "I'm not playing these games with you."

"Come onnn. Don't be like that. Pick a number." I said. "Six." He sighed.

I cocked my gun back sending six shots to his body.

"Thank you for participating Dre." I said before walking out.

~Myra POV

"She's here." Mason said as we sat at a booth in a diner. I turned around watching her walk in. "How am I going to do this?" I asked panicking a little. "No, no, don't do that shit. Don't back down now. You was gangsta an hour ago. What happened?" He asked.

"Right, right. I got this." I said taking a deep breath. "And I'm right here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You know that." He said reassuring me. "I turned around again watching her walk into the bathroom.

"Perfect opportunity. Go for it." Mason said. I took one more breath before getting up and walking into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror pretending to freshen myself up. The toilet flushed as the stall door opened. She walked up to the sink to wash her hands.

"Oh my, I love that bag." I said starting a conversation. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. "Where'd you get it?" I asked. "I bought it offline. It's Hermes." She said. "How much did it cost?"

"Around forty grand. Excuse me." She said trying to walk past me. "Being a lawyer must bring in some good money." I said laughing a little making her stop in her tracks. "I'm sorry?" She asked turning around. "You are a lawyer, correct?"

You're speaking to me as if you know me." She said to me. "I do. I know you're plan. I know what you're up to with Bryson. You won't get away with it." I said. "Fuck you." She said about to walk out the bathroom. "You don't want to do that." I said making her stop. "If you walk out that door, you'll see a gun pointed right at your fucking temple and trust me, he'll pull the trigger. If you want to leave this bathroom alive, call your brother and stop him. Now."

"If I don't?"

"Bryson doesn't know what's going on. I'm pretty sure if he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'd hate for anyone to get hurt in this situation. Especially a small girl like you." I said. "Fine. I'll tell him." She said about to walk out the bathroom but she stopped.

"But my brother is stubborn. I can suggest him to stop but, he probably won't listen."

~Draco POV

I sat down on the couch with my weed and my woods. Trying to roll up, I could feel Mani burning a hole in my face. "Can you not smoke that?" She asked breaking the silence in the room. I looked over at her and laughed a little. I continued to roll up ignoring her.

"We need to talk." She said walking closer to me. "We ain't got shit to talk about." I scoffed. "You only here for tonight. I'm gone hit Mason up in the morning and give him some money to find you a place to stay." I said.

"Bryson, I'm sorry." She said sitting down next to me.

I got up moving away from her.

"Working with Jacobs was a terrible mistake. Okay, I know that now. But you have to understand the pressure that I was under. He threatened me. Him and Jackson threatened me. After you left, they pulled me into a precinct to question me. They told me if I didn't give them what they wanted, I'd end up in jail too. No one would be here for Brandon, so I had to be." She said making me look at her.

"You had to be? You talking about the same mutha fucka that left my son on a doorstep. The same bitch who got my child into Child Protective fucking Services. You couldn't do shit for him while he was here. What makes you think it would be a difference if you was in a cell." I scoffed. "Bryson, I'm sorry. You have to understand."

"I ain't got to understand shit. Soon as that fucking sun rise, you out of here."

"You can't do that." She said.

"Fucking watch me." I said getting up to walk away.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out making me stop in my tracks. "You what?"

She pulled out a pregnancy test from her back pocket. "I found out a couple days ago." She said. I took the test out of her hand, and it indeed was a positive pregnancy test. I laughed a little as I shook my head.

"You think you gone be able do something for his kid? You couldn't even do shit for the one we got. Now I'm left to fight to get him back. You full of shit." I scoffed. "Bryson, please." She said grabbing my hands.

"I don't know you. Just like I didn't know you when you got pregnant the first time. So for these next nine months, you can sleep downstairs. Don't come upstairs, don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't even breathe too close to me. Cause once you drop this baby, you getting the fuck out. And I mean that this time."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"How could you do this!" She yelled hitting me in my chest. "Sanai I just saved your fucking life." I said grabbing her hands so she could stop. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She cried out. "Sanai stop! What the fuck." I scoffed. "He was the love of my life. And you killed him. I told you to leave it alone, but you just couldn't help it. I don't know what you thought you were going to find coming here to Chicago. But whatever it was, it's gone. Go home. Get the fuck out. I don't ever want to see your face again."

**

"Why you are acting so weird." I asked Cristina as we sat in the parking lot. "I'm not acting weird. I'm just nervous. Nervous for you." She said with a small smile. "Right. Tell me how this works again?" I asked her. "You're going to go inside. They'll call for you. You're going to go in a small room with a judge and a few other people. Your son will be there too. They'll ask you some questions to help them see where you are. And it'll go from there. Just do your best."