"You please girls, I please women." I said getting in his face. "That's the difference between me and you." I sent my fist to his face knocking him out. I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and tied him to it.

"Time to teach you a lesson bitch."

~Mason POV

I started to knock on the door, but it was opened. "Please don't be no bullshit." I said to myself. I grabbed my gun from my waistband cocking it back. I opened the door seeing a pool of blood. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I looked up seeing Armani and some girl standing over the body. "What the fuck happened!" I yelled. "H-He tried to kill me." The girl said. "Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is this?"

With no response from either one of them, I grabbed the gun out of the girl's hand slowly.

"Alright. Fuck." I said pacing back and forth. "Can somebody please tell me who's blood I'm stepping in?" I sighed.

"My Uncle." Armani said making me look over at her. "Your uncle?" I asked. "He was also a cop. He was on the case with Bryson."

"A fucking cop!" The other girl yelled. "You got a thing for killing cops my nigga?" I scoffed. I pulled out my phone making a call. "W-Who are you calling?"

Ignoring them, the phone rang a few times before somebody picked up.

"Hello."

"753 North Marietta Parkway. Room 134. I need a cleanup."

"I got you. I'll be done within the hour."

"Let's go." I said to the both of them as I hung up. "What about the body?"

"It's taken care of. Now, you want to risk going to jail or y'all want to get the fuck out of here?" I asked walking out.

~Draco POV

Sitting on the couch, I heard a car pull up. I got off the couch stepping outside. It was Mason. The door opened and instead of seeing Armani, I saw Myra. "The hell." I said to myself. Another car door opened, and it was Armani. She stopped in her tracks as she looked at me. "Mason, take Mani in the house." I said to him. He got the bag out of Armani's hand as they walked past me and into the house.

"Nice anklet." Myra said referring to my ankle bracelet. "What you doing here?" I asked sitting down on the steps. "You want the long version or the short version?" She asked sitting down next to me. "Ain't got nowhere else to go." I shrugged.

"When you got arrested, your case was all over the news. Including the face of your lawyer." I said. "Cristina?" I asked confused on what she had to do with anything. "Yeah. Do you know who she is?"

"Um, I mean she was my lawyer."

"Remember when we were dating, and you first got into this life?" She asked making me nod. "And you got into that whole thing where Will almost lost his life?" She asked making me nod again. "The guys that you were into it with, the one who you killed. His sister, that's Cristina." She said. "Okay, wait. I don't get what's going on."

"She's playing you. She took on your case for a reason. Your cellmate, Quan, that's her brother too. Her plan wasn't to get you free; it was to keep you locked up with her brother. He was going to kill you in jail. But you were released and that wasn't a part of their master plan. Her brother was released a few days ago. I'm ninety percent sure that they will continue their plan and try to kill you."

"This is some bullshit. This bitch lied to me. On top of that, she claims to be helping me get my son back. Wait, is Armani apart of this shit too? Is she playing the fuck along?" I asked. "No, no she's not. She was trying to help me get Cristina. But now I have a plan. But you have to act clueless, or the plan won't work. And I need Mason's help."