[1] AkiToya • Late Night Cuddles.

« Aoyagi spends the night at the Shinonome household with his beloved partner. »

It was only moments before the two-tone haired boy arrived at the Shinonome household, its doors somewhat intimidating to him despite being over a few times before

It was only moments before the two-tone haired boy arrived at the Shinonome household, its doors somewhat intimidating to him despite being over a few times before. He raised his hand to knock gently at its presence.

The sound of footsteps rapidly approaching from behind the door made Toya automatically step back, clutching the straps of his bag closer to him. The night air was cool and refreshing, the smell of newly settled rain calmed his senses as he heard the noise of the door handle in front of him being fiddled with, eventually swinging open to reveal his partner.

He stood at the door frame, silence settled between the both of them as they gave each other a blink of acknowledgment. His earphones were left dangling at his neck as he gave a warm, welcoming smile to the taller male in front of him. Akito beckoned him inside.

A freshly made coffee was made for Toya before his arrival, the strong scent drawing him in immediately, respectfully taking his shoes off as he followed the redhead into a spacious room. The interior was pristine and smelled of

" I'll take your bag to my room, make yourself feel at home."

Akito gave him a wink and a grin before leaving him in the living room alone, a small blush developing on Toya's face before taking the blue mug into his hand the sound of Ena shouting at Akito for stomping up the stairs again made him chuckle lightly.

He hadn't notice how cold he was after walking and standing in the rain for a while, the warmth emitting from the mug melted the bitter cold that had settled in his hands. After taking a few sips he sighed in content; seems the brewing lessons MEIKO had provided for Akito and Kohane have been paying off well. It seems An also noticed after having Kohane's attempted brew a few days back, her eyes lighting up and complimenting the taste, earning a shy and flustered look from the smaller and shy girl.

His attention was re-located back to the ginger that approached him, his own mug of coffee in his hands, the orange gleam of the mug matched him perfectly. Akito took a seat beside him.

They both placed their cups down on the coffee table in front of them. It was silent for a few moments as Akito leaned his head on Toya's shoulder, hands intertwined with each other. Both of them didn't say a word, not wanting to break the peaceful moment together. It wasn't awkward, just their partner being in their company was enough to make both males relaxed.

" You wanna watch anything ? "

Toya only nodded, his head turning to the shorter male as he watched him pick up the remote from the table, before clicking through a few films together. They eventually settled on some kind of thriller film. Toya partially knew Akito's fears, he kind of did this on purpose to steal some cute expressions and cuddles from his boyfriend.