Jungkook's heart jumped into his throat.

There was no way he could do this! His partner would judge him, and he would die. And just the thought of admitting even one of his milder kinks to anyone in this room made him want to have a panic attackand die.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Seokjin beamed, moving spots to sit next to him. "Looks like we're partners!" He showed his paper to the youngest student, pointing to the line that had Jungkook's name underneath it for him to sign.

Jungkook just nodded, too scared to speak.

"My assignment is to try something with a guy." Seokjin was explaining. "I figured we could just kiss to start it off, if you're okay with that. What's your sexuality, by the way? I'm questioning."

Oh God, why did it have to be Seokjin?! He was way too beautiful! He was so out of Jungkook's league!

It took him a moment to realize the pretty boy was waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"Oh! U-uh, I'm b-bisexual," Jungkook admitted, blushing as he reverted his gaze to his desk. He could feel Seokjin's warm eyes on him and he risked a glance at him. "Um, d-do you...really want to kiss me?"

Seokjin giggled. "Of course! You're cute! You're part of the reason I'm questioning my attraction to boys."

He said it so casually that Jungkook's mouth dropped open.

Seokjin glanced at Jungkook's paper. "So, what do you have to do? Admit a kink?"

Jungkook slapped his hand over his paper with a squeak, not wanting the boy to read more. He could feel his cheeks burning.

Seokjin cooed. "Are you nervous? It's okay, so am I. I've never kissed a guy before. Hey, if it will make you feel better, I'll tell you one of my kinks too! So that way, we're on an even playing field!"

He took Jungkook's hand softly in his own. "Is it okay if I kiss you, Koo?"

Yes, Jungkook wanted to say. Please!

He had liked Seokjin from day one, because he was so nice and sweet. If Jungkook had to choose anyone in the room to kiss, Seokjin would be his number two choice.

"J-Jin," Jungkook tried not to shake with nerves as he stared at the handsome boys face. "Y-y-y-ye-y-yes-s-"

Seokjin smiled, taking that as the most coherent 'yes' he was going to get.

He tilted his head and leaned in.

Jungkook sat frozen, eyes wide as he watched the handsome face slowly get closer.

Then suddenly a hand grabbed the back of his neck and yanked him in, connecting their lips together.

Jungkook gasped against Seokjin's lips, feeling how soft and plush they were, with a hint of strawberry Chapstick.

Then, as fast as it had grabbed him, the hand released him and Seokjin sat back.

"Sorry, I usually do that when I kiss girls, it was just a reflex," he apologized, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "So, how was it?"

Jungkook's brain was short circuiting after that kiss.

"I like biting!" He blurted out.

Seokjin looked confused, before he burst into giggles, bringing his hand to his mouth to stifle them.

Jungkook blushed, silently berating himself for being so stupid. He was so embarrassed, Seokjin would probably never stop laughing at him and-

"Hey, don't be shy!" Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hands and pulled them away so he could see the boy's face. "I like biting too! See, we're similar! It's a totally normal kink to have, sweetie, so don't worry about it." He pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook's forehead.