<CHEATER!?>

It's 4am in the morning,Kirishima,Bakugou and Kaminari still havent sleep because they're still practicing over the game."*yawns*you guys haven't sleep? That's a really good eye you have..."Jirou suddenly went out at the living room and then went back to her room."Kami... ","Coming!"Jirou called Kaminari to get to her room to sleep so he atleast got a sleep."You still didn't wanna sleep?"Bakugou ask Kirishima."Mhm... Yeah.Im still not tired... "Bakugou suddenly giggled then said,"Go sleep or else you won't gonna get to school later."Kirishima sighed then rolled his eyes,"I can't...","Why is that?","Let's just say... C-can you sl- nevermind... "Bakugou sighed looking at how dumg his bestfriend are."Fine let me finish tidying the controller first."Kirishima eyes widened and blush a little knowing Bakugou know what he meant."Go to my room I'll be there in awhile."Kirishima just nod then do like what Bakugou had told him.

When Bakugou enter his room,he saw Kirishima was laying on his king size bed sleeping hugging his favourite body pillow.He suddenly kinda feel something really weird feelings towards Kirishima.No no... I'm dating Deku.No way i'm gonna fall inlove with my own bestfriend...? Or maybe i already did.... Bakugou thought suddenly turning into a blush. He then went to his bed and sleep with Kirishima. When he was about to close his eyes Kirishima suddenly hug Bakugou from back telling something."I-... Like ya...."Bakugou suddenly blushed and also kinda feel kinda dumb that he didnt even know what is the feelings that he can like 2 people when he was just infront of them.

The next day,Kirishima has awake and suddenly got slap by Deku."You sleep with kacchan?!! How dare you..? You know he is already taken b-but you sleep with him!"Kirishima was kinda upset and also kinda mad because Deku was shouting at him in the moddle of the morning that was 2am in the morning."Listen... Please don't shout... I-i can explain okay?"Kirishima then stand up from the bed then walkaway."Where are you going!?"Kirishima eyebrows went up like where does he suppose to go other than to his bathroom."You just slept with my boyfriend and you didn't even say sorry?!!!"Kirishima sighed then went to Deku back."First you slap me,then you want me to apologize to you? Alright then... I'm sorry for sleeping with your boyfriend."Deku suddenly couldn't help but to slap Kirishima again."That's what you get for disrespecting me st**id"Kirishima didn't say anything just stand up.Deku then push Kirishima away then wake Bakugou up."Morning kacchan~"Bakugou then woke up and give Deku a morning kiss."Well what are you doing here huh?! Go out st**id!"Kirishima smiled then nodded with a tears on his face."Tch such as a cry baby. "Deku said with a slow voice.

At School

"Oh my god!! A-are you okay Kiri? Who hit you?"Denki suddenly notice Kirishima cheeck."Ahh its fine no one slap m-","I slap him actually."Deku said to all of them. They all gasped suddenly Ochaco show up."Uhm hi? What happen?"