Jack Michael

Jack Michael*mortal*

Sup. The name's Jack. Most popular guy of Goode High, bad boy supreme. Currently dating 14 girls at once and that's just to make the hottest and smartest girl, Annabeth, jealous. Annabeth Jackson, 18, and about to be my girlfriend! She plays hard to get, by turning all the boys down, and saying that she has a boyfriend, but we all know that she just wants me. The plan is, today in Gym, I'm gonna ask her out! And of course she'll say yes.

..................Time Skip to Gym Class................

Coach Hedge is our gym teacher, he said that today we had sword fighting. He said,"A very kind camp has lent us swords so we could use them and they also sent a trainee. His name is Percy. Percy! Get over here!"

A second after Percy came, all the girls began whispering and cooeing over him. Well all except Annabeth. She just smiled. Another reason why she likes me 😜. I'll admit that he's pretty good looking, with sea green eyes and black messy hair. Don't get me wrong, I'm all straight, but I was gay for 3 seconds for him. He gazed around the crowd until his eyes landed on Annabeth. I felt a pang of jealousy rush through me. He asked,"So, who's up first?"

Only three hands raised up, me, I wanted to show him a real man, another football jock and Annabeth. Wait, Annabeth?! She's just a pretty face, how could she fight?

Percy said,"No Wise Girl, if we fought it would take the whole day. How about you right there?" He pointed right at me. Wait, he knows her?! Hah! Bet I could beat him for Beth. (See what I did there? Bet,Beth? No? Okay.)

I walked down the stairs to go to Percy. Hah, this is gonna be easy!

(Percy=Bold Jack=Italics)

So, this guy has been hittin' on my fiancee huh? Well let's see!

Hmph! Let's try a move I watched on Karate Kid.

Seriously?! This? Ya think a guy who defeated Kronos and Gaia would die outta those moves?

What the hell?! He blocked! Girls are snickering now......

Hmm, let's kick it up a bit. Easy beginner move, attack!

What?! He just kicked me! In the place the sun don't shine. I winced.

Back to Normal. Jack's POV.

WTH! With that, Annabeth came running to Percy and kissed him! UGH!
I HATE THIS PERCY GUY. Wait, how come his name tag says Percy JACKSON? Does that mean he's ENGAGED to Annabeth? Ugh.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy! I loved putting the Annabeth Jackson part in! Please leave ideas for the next story. Sorry if this chapter is too short. Anyways, new story tomorrow. Bye!