iv : merry-go-round

⋱❀⋰

⋱❀⋰

┎                        ┑
FOUR :
merry-go-round
┕                        ┙


I WOKE UP STARTLED. I forget that Mike was there with me. He jumped too. "Shit. Are you good?" Mike asked me while rubbing his eyes. "Totally." I say in a raspy voice.

Both his arms stretch up. "Good." Mike smiled in his morning voice. Gosh, it was hard to not pay so much attention to. "I have to get ready. I'm meeting Dustin at the mall." I informed Mike.

"Oh okay. Let me help you." Mike gets up and helps me to get up. "Thank you." I was thankful. Mike smiled at me. He scratched the back of his head. "Well I should go now, don't want my mom to worry." He tells me.

I gave him a thumbs up and a hug. He leaves out the door, and I go take a shower. I hate this damn bag on my foot. Eventually I finished the shower and walked to my room.

My room was super messy, but that's just with not being home a lot. Thankfully mom wasn't home yet so I have time to clean it. What was I wanting to wear? Maybe something just comfortable but cute.

While looking on the ground, I see this plaid skirt, a white lace cami, and then a beige cardigan. I know it's summer, but it's cool for a summer day. I spray some perfume, grab a bag that holds everything I need.

Put on some white converse and I slowly run outside. Since I can't bike anymore, Dustin picked me up with his mom. "Thank you again." I thank his mom once I get seated. "No problem hunny, my Dustiny bun was just wanted to say hello to his friend again." His mom went on.

Dustin groaned into his palm. I chuckle. "Alright here we are! Y'all be safe." Dustin's mom instructed us. Dustin got out first on his side and he came around to help me. We walk inside and we start to walk to Scoops Ahoy.

We walk in and we see a girl at the front desk. She is finishing up with two customers. As they leave me and Dustin move up. "Hi." Dustin smiles. I grin at the girl as she says, "Hi.".

"I'm Dustin, this is Simone." He introduces. Awkwardly the girl says, "Robin." I take a glance at the people around us. "Pleasure to meet you. Uh, is- he here?" Dustin asked.

Honestly I have no idea who he is talking about. But I remember about the guy that was trying to flirt with me. "Is who here?" Robin asks in confusion. A sudden tune begins to play in the background.

The door that enters to the back of the ice cream place is swung open. "Henderson." The same guy, in which I believe his name is Steve, says in excitement. Dustin begins to laugh. "Henderson! He's back!" Steve exclaims.