Chapter 8

Randy POV
"Randy so who you gonna pick," Autumn said with a tear down her face. "I don't know, I think it's time for me to grow up and admit that I have feelings for Ray but Violet as helped me so much," Randy said looking at his feet.

"Well make it right Randy, my gorl is probably fucking scared," April said crying on Ramee's shoulder. "I well April I promise," Randy said looking at her.
~~~
Ray POV
"I hate you," Ray screamed. "Well maybe you need to stay with your gang," Randy's father said looking at her. "Fuck you," Ray said. "I can see why Randy loves you, your feisty just like his mother, but sweet as well." He said smiling. "Do say sweet and love in the same sentence, especially when Randy's involved," Ray said looking at him in discussed. "Shut up," He said crossing his arms.
~~~
It was now 7 and we were leaving at 7:15 to see everyone in CG. There was tears streaming down her face. It was probably the last time Ray and Randy were ever going to see each other the love of her life. Her day one, her mondo. And her friends as well.
~~~

When we arrived we was all CG, CB, Angles, and Madam there. "Ray, are you okay," Autumn and April yelled. "I'm fine, I think," Ray said looking at them then at everyone then at Randy. Ray was in tears still as she saw everyone.

"Randy Bullet have you made up your mind," his father said. "I-I have kill me," Randy said looking at Randy.

"NOOOO," Ray screamed. "Ray please, don't make it hard for the both of us," Randy said smiling with tears coming down his face. "Randy, I can't lose you too," Ray said crying. "You have everyone backing you up here, I'm saying this because I-I love you," Ray said smiling. "I love you too Raymondo," Randy said smiling at me. Everyone expected CG had there eyes opened wide. "And I guess that's why your the one I want to save but I don't want to see Violet hurt either," Randy said looking at me then at her. "Randy please listen to me, I can't let you die, not for me ok," Ray walked over and kissed him, it was long are passionate.

"April, Autumn my gorls, I hope you have fun shopping, I love you guys so much," Ray said hugging them. "Ramee please don't be like Randy and not tell her how you feel," Ray said winking at him then looking at April. "Taco and Citrus," Ray said laughing but with tears. "I love you guys and instigate as much as you can," Ray said smiling. "Vinny my father thanks and you mean the world to me," Ray said smiling. "And Mr k, I appreciate you so much," Ray said. No one said anything back everyone was speechless.

"Violet can I just say, I'm sorry that you got to boy and I got the man for probably a good 5 minutes," Ray said smiling. "Oh shut up Ray," Violet said smiling back. "Thanks Violet," Ray said crying as she went for a hug. "And Yuno, the best hacker my twin, my bestest friend in the whole world thank you for having my back." Ray said sobbing at this point.

Well Randy's father is gone but everyone was still there. "Where did he go," April asked looking around. "I don't know," Ray said looking at Randy. "He's gone for good," Autumn said smiling. "Maybe,"Randy said smiling. "Maybe?" Ray said hugging Randy.

Finally done, or is it. Ray thought to herself.

———————————————————————————
It was fun!!! I enjoyed it so much. Emotions were weird this chapter. But I think this is the last chapter to this book.

I hoped you enjoyed this book <3