Y/n: now what will I do? Ik everyone would think of me as stupid that he's hating me and I'm thinking of surprising him on his b'day even though the best surprise i can give him is to lock my self up in my room for the whole day lol. But maybe he's stressed about his work, moreover I am the one who doubled his stress :(
I was in my thoughts when I noticed Taehyung was still struggling with his tie. I looked at Stella who was on the phone and not even bothered about him! I srsly sometimes feel what kind of a girlfriend she is when she can't take care of his small-small needs.
I looked back at him and saw that he was just making his work hard by tying so many knots , what was he doing?

I saw him being all annoyed and anger was visible on his face.

Without thinking twice i walked over to him to help him but he saw me coming towards him through the mirror and ...

Taehyung: Stella!!

He called out to Stella to avoid you from helping him.

Stella got shook at sudden shout.
I stopped on my tracks...

Taehyung: can u pls help me with the tie?
Stella: t-tie? Oh ...i see....but T-Tae i am so sorry I actually don't know how to tie it!
Taehyung: what!?
With that she went out in the garden talking on her phone.
His eyes widened and i just stood there while smirking and arms crossed in front of my chest.
He looked back in the mirror and saw me still behind him.
I rolled my eyes and walked away...now I would not come to help him at all! Stupid!

I was walking up the stairs to go back to my room when suddenly:

Taehyung: ouch! It hurts!
I quickly went back down to see what happened to this dude!
Taehyung: aah! I c-can't breathe! H-help!

I gasped as i reached down, he was struggling with his tie! Seems like he tied it hard that now it became hard for him to breathe!
Y/n: TAE!
I ran towards him and started untying the tie, but to my surprise, it was already untied! I mean not that tight it was.
After examining it for a few secs I looked up at him ..
He was looking at me but then started his stupid acting again that he wasn't able to breathe!

Y/n: aish! *I rolled my eyes*

I got to know that all of this was his plan! I quickly tied his tie properly and looked up at him...just to see him already staring at me, i noticed a purple tint in his eyes again. Which reminded me of our conflict , i quickly walked away after speaking...
Y/n: Idiot!

You walked back towards your room while he just bit his lip controlling the blush and smile that was coming on his face. He was trying really hard in training his body to not to react when you're around.

His thoughts were Interrupted by the door bell ringing...

Yeonjun opened the door and received a parcel.
He bowed before closing the door he walked over to Taehyung.
Yeonjun: Hyung? Did u order this?
Tae: ah! Perfect timing! Yup i did.
Yeonjun: what is it? It looks like a phone! Is it a phone!?
Tae kept quiet as he nodded.
Yeonjun: waahh! For whom! Omg I just told u yesterday about my phone being old, u ordered it for me.. today! Hyung u da best!
He hugged him.
Taehyung: yaah! It's not for you!
Yeonjun: what!?
Taehyung: yes...
Yeonjun: then for whom could it be?
Taehyung: u don't need to use your tiny brain for that kid! Just keep it in my room in the drawer and keep it safe! Then come down we have to leave!
Yeonjun: oh-kay fine !
With that he left.

Taehyung watched him leave as he looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted his tie . He clicked the button behind the mirror to change it to a normal mirror and now his reflection wasn't visible in it.

Stella came inside while Y/n and Nancy came down too.
Nancy: you've taken everything right!
Y/n: hmm..
Nancy: great!
Minho: honey! You forgot the car keys!
Nancy: oh thanks Minmin!
Minho: hehe , btw take care okay!
Nancy: * pouts* hmm i will!
Minho: I'll miss u baby!
They hugged eachother ,
I chuckled silently at them , like c'mon we're just going out for sometime! I looked away as i didn't wanted em to feel as if I'm teasing em .