·˚𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞 ༘༄ ꒰𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•°.✩.°•

Layla and Elodie managed to get to the chamber where the ushabtis were kept and got hold of Heka's and Khonshu's.

Both moved over to the secluded area deeper within the chambers, set the ushabtis on the ground, and stomped on it; Layla with Khonshu's and Elodie with Heka's.

The wind picked up and swirled as a mild tornado of cerulean blue rose into the air beside it.

Elodie and Layla stepped away, huddling together as Heka and Khonshu materialized into the air in front of them.

"You," Heka narrowed his eyes at the mere sight of Elodie.

"Yeah, I did not miss you or your stupid voice," Elodie glared up at him.

"I do not sense Marc Spector in this world," Khonshu stated.

"Neither do I sense Y/N," Heka spoke, "They both died fighting, no doubt,"

"Fighting your war," Layla scowled at them.

"And it's far from over," Khonshu replied, "If Marc is truly gone, I am in need of an Avatar. Would you, Layla El-Faouly, protect the travelers of the night—"

Layla screwed her face in utter confusion, "Are you joking?" she scoffed, "You turned Marc's life into a waking nightmare," she glanced at Heka, "I know you're no good either. Why would I ever sign up for that?"  

"Because you two won't win against Harrow and Ammit alone,"

"Even though this one is the fancy Sorceress Supreme," Heka gestured at the other woman.

Elodie narrowed her eyes at Heka at his words.

"I'll take my chances," Layla retorted grimly.

"Marc and Y/N were in crisis over you," Khonshu snapped, "Their lack of focus got them killed. You need a plan, little bug. What I offer—"

"I don't care what you can offer. Marc and Y/N didn't trust you two. I don't trust you,"

"Not a chance," Elodie added to Heka when he opened his mouth to speak.

Layla raised her chin defiantly, "We'll work together without either of you enslaving either of us,"

"We must rebind Ammit,"  Heka noted.

"How?"

"Only an Avatar can do it," Khonshu pointed out.

Layla glared at him defiantly, "I said 'no',

Scoffing, Heka turned to Elodie.

"Never," Elodie emphasized strongly, "You hear me? Not after the shit you put me through,"

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───

"Let us purify the souls of Cairo and then the world," Ammit strolled over to the front as Harrow and others followed after him.

But a swirling tornado of wind was approaching them, blocking their way. The next second, Khonshu was in front of Ammit. Heka materialized into vision beside him with a mist of cerulean blue.

"Khonshu. Time has been cruel to you both," Ammit sneered, "That's disappointing,"

"Indeed," Khonshu replied. 

"We cannot allow you to proceed," Heka stated firmly.

"This the way to greet an old friend, Heka?" Ammit turned to the mentioned god.

"We were anything but friends," Heka scowled at her, strongly plating his staff on the ground.

"There's someone else here," Harrow muttered to one of his disciples, "Find who released them,"

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───