·˚𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙫. ༘༄ ꒰𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

•°.✩.°•

On the top of the Pyramid of Giza, a great purple light was burning into the darkness and light beams of unbalanced souls were sucked into the mouth of Ammit as she grew greater in size. Harrow stood on the top of the pyramid, cane raised, incantations still pouring from his mouth.

Harrow stopped his actions when he saw you and Marc land on the pyramid. He charged down towards you both, ready to fight. He shot a purple blast at you and you summoned a sword just in time to deflect his blow. 

Marc rose to the air and kneed him back. The three of you went plummeting through the sky of Cairo. 

Mid-way, Marc's suit shifted to Steven's while you were struggling with Harrow and then changed back to Marc's. Cerulean blue surrounded you all ad you three collapsed on a clearing in the middle of the city.

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───

Khonshu and Heka had grown to Ammit's level, combating with her.

Khonshu knocked Ammit down with his staff, she fell onto the pyramid and he pinned her with his staff.

"There is so little difference in what we want for this world," Ammit was still pinned down by Khonshus staff, "Why do this dance for the rest of time?" 

"You know the answer," Heka held the goddess down by his cerulean magic, "We only punish those who have chosen evil,"

"So do I," she snapped back at him, "Only I don't give them the satisfaction of committing it," She pushed the staff away, along with Khonshu, and lunged at Heka.

Catching his blows, Ammit caught Heka and hurled him onto the pyramid of Giza, "Be at my side,"

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───

Marc groaned as you tried to help him, but you were stopped by Harrow as he hit your temple with his cane, making her fall to the ground. Before Marc could react, he struck him too, making him fall on his front.

Harrow readied his staff, the edge of it glowing purple. But before he could, Layla came flying in and kicked him aside.

"Layla?" Marc blinked up at her as she grinned at him.

Harrow rose to shoot a purple beam at her, but she held up her wings to shield herself. THe beam reflected back on the man and Harrow was sent flying backward.

"Layla," you stared at the woman, pushing yourself up to stand.

Layla turned towards you both, lowering her wings, "Marc. Y/N,"