·˚ ༘༄ ꒰𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘒𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 & 𝘊𝘌𝘙𝘜𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘊𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

🌘 KHONSHU— GOD OF MOON —was the protector of travelers in the night and guardian of travellers through time

🌘 KHONSHUGOD OF MOON —was the protector of travelers in the night and guardian of travellers through time. His name means "traveller", and this may relate to the perceived nightly travel of the Moon across the sky. 

🌗 HEKA GOD OF MAGIC —was the protector and sustainer of humanity and of the gods. He was a part of the central defining value of Egyptian civilization: ma'at—the harmony and balance which allowed the universe to function as it did.

🌓 Both of them were members of the who lived in the extradimensional realm of adjacent—to and were worshipped by the people of. Not being able to enter the Earthly plane, They would pick a champion throughout history who would work as an avatar and be guided by their will.

🌒 The lone warrior, an avatar of Khonshu, would be called the MOON KNIGHT. The chosen avatar is granted the abilities of enhanced strength during nights with full moons, prophetic visions and dreams, healing and regenerative power, and the ceremonial armour from the temple of Khonshu.

🌖 Heka was very picky about his avatar. He needed an avatar who was a practitioner of a valid form of magic. Someone who was proficient, but also didn't violate it at the same time. 

🌕The battler, avatar of Heka, would be called THE CERULEAN SORCERESS / CERULEAN SORCERER. His avatars were granted the power of enhanced strength, senses, magical abilities (pertaining to that particular person), flight, healing factor, and combating armour fabricated by spell-working in the sole Temple of Heka.

── 。゚: *. .* :. ───