𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Começar do início

" P... please d... don't ruin me like this"

She spoke now with her shaky voice to be honest he kinda enjoying her begging it's only turning him on more...

He came closer to her lips she stopped breathing for a second..

" Stop begging me to stop or I'll end up Fucking you all night"...

She shivered hearing his sinful words she felt pang in her heart..she realizes that she can't run away from here she  knows he won't leave her without ruining her. 

He started kissing her neck... bitting it... softly...as she let out a shaky breath she tried to push him away but he was holding her both wrists...

She was feeling helpless she can't save her own self respect...she was feeling pathetic..that she won't able to fight back for her respect..she was giving herself unwillingly...yet she knows that she can't escape...

" Ahh"

A sinful sound escaped from her mouth when he cupped her one clothed breast squeezing it little tightly...

He smirked hearing her moans..

" Fuck your moans is so sexy it's only turning me on more"..

He cursed under his breath..as he removed his coat and throw it somewhere in the room..and started to unbutton his shirt while looking at her face ... she's closing her eyes...so innocent so naive he thought..

He then started sucking her cleavage..he made her sit on the bed as he removed her robe completely leaving her only in the lingerie which barely hiding her private parts...he licked his lips Looking at her body hungrily...

That's when he was about to remove her bra a small hand come contact with his chest he looked at her..she was staring at him with her teary eyes...

" W...why you're doing this..you can find...a...another woman who will be more then happy to please you"..

She said staring direct in his brown eyes...with her teary one...

He removed her hand from his chest.. while leaning closer to her ears...
As his hand is going on her back....

" Cause I've never seen someone as innocent as you "

He unclasped her bra making her heartbeat increased..

" And today I want to take your innocence, today I want to ruin you.. you're Just a little special"

He removed her bra completely From her body... leaving her only in her panties...

She crossed her arms around her chest he pushed her on the bed then Hovered over her...he uncrossed her arms...

" Don't hide yourself from me Cause you know you can't"

He uttered those words breaking her more.. from inside...when she already is....

Attached on her breast sucking it swirling his tongue on her nipple..

Tears rolled down from her red cheeks.. thinking how helpless she was...

He did the same with the other one..he kissed her both nipples before going down..to her stomach he put a gentle kiss there going more down as she finally feels his hot breathing funning on her clothed core..she gulped trying to close her legs but he grabbed her thighs tightly making impossible for her to close her legs....

He kissed her both thighs then slipped her panties down her heart'beat dropped..she closed her eyes tightly..
When she heard belt voices...he removed his belt then slides down his Jeans.. only on his boxer..he came up towards her again Hovering above her... He wiped her..tears..