Prologue: Becoming

What's up, Slogus here.

As we all know, shmips has quit. He is the original creator of this book, and the FIRST to create a NON-YAOI Trollhunters x Male Reader. So, let's applaud him for that.

I'm grateful that he entrusted me to continue this book, and with that, I have to say that I'll be rewriting some of it. Just to fit my style and such.

So, I hope you guys give it a reread even if the rewriting is minor, that way, we can successfully get all of our reads, votes, and comments back.

Thanks!

(ps; I'm shmips. Surprise, surprise. ;) yes, I just switched accounts)

.

.

.

"Ughhh..."

You groan after recalling the peculiar dream you just had.

"Huh..." You noise in awe, as you become weirded out by the dream.

You recall the last image you saw in your head before you woke up.

Everything else about the dream you could barely remember.

"Those definitely weren't humans." You think to yourself. "They were too big... But why the bridge?" You temporarily ponder the question in your head before looking at the clock on your nightstand.

05:32 AM

To clear your head due to the peculiar dream, you go for a walk.

There's nothing wrong with visiting the bridge early in the morning, is there?

- Later -

The air had a nice early morning chill. Y/N stopped as he finally reached the bridge.

He slowly walked down the steep entrance to the canals to where he was under the bridge. There, he saw a pile of rocks, deja vu coursing through his mind as he draws himself closer to the pile.

But then he stops.

And his ears ring. Something was drawing him closer to something else. And it was on his left side.

"Y/N..."

Almost feeling as if something was watching him, he quickly turns his head to the left.

Y/N: "Yeah, nah, time to get out of here." The boy turns around but stops, as the voice calls out to him again.

His heart thumps out of his chest as he could've sworn he saw something in the tunnel he stared at.