TS 2.1

Hii everyone !

So , with the rumours regarding the entry of a DM ( IAS ) in the show , another exciting idea has invaded my khuraafati mind 😜😜

Now , because virat has not been able to find the goons who attacked sai , even after 2 months of the incident , sai has become totally impatient .. and because virat continues to ignore sai s pleads  to find the culprits , sai now decides to take the matter in her own hand ...
Let's see how she manages to ungarb the goons and the real mastermind behind the whole plot with the help of the new DM ...
LETS SEE HOW SHE SEEKS Help FROM ANOTHER OFFICER IN FRONT ON VIRAT ....
Ab socho , virat ki Sai , virat ke police station mein , virat ke saamne kisi aur bout hi handsome and super sweet ( towards sai ) officer ki help le to find her culprits , toh virat ka kya haal hoga ...

So , how is the idea ?? Pls let me know in the comments section ♥️

PS - when ever I ask you all to pen down ur views in comments section then that does not mean ki main chahti hoon ki aap humesha bas meri taareefe krte jao .. views dene ka mtlb hai ki jo aapne read Kiya , uske baad  aap jo honestly feel krte ho aap woh kaho , whether you like it or not ...

So pls rate this idea ... So that I can proceed ahead ...

And yes , any particular scene you want me to add ya phir koi idea hai aapke pass isse related toh pls feel free to share ... And pls try to give your suggestions through personal messaging if possible ...

Thankyou  💖