Chapter 1

This ts around the track where Sai , virat returned from Mahableshwar with Samrat ....

Sai and virat s relation was going through the worst phase ...
Both had argued a lot where sai questioned his character and his intentions ...,

He was called a two timer ...he was completely shatterd.....he was happy to get his brother back ....but even samrat was hell upset with virat and pakhi ...

They reached chavan niwas ...all the drama happened ...samrat confronts virat amd pakhi for spoiling his life ...

Then all the events remain the same ... virat overheard sai and samrat s conversation ...
Virat took the transfer but sai canceled it ....virat locked sai in the rroom ... sai saw virat and pakhi in cafe ....

Sai and virat s relation was at the verge of breaking ....

Sai had taken her college transfer ...
Virat gets to know this ..... but he was hell shocked to know that sai canceled her transfer ..... she canceled it on samrat s insistence ....

Midnight ,

Sai is sleeping on the floor ....

Virat is lost in his own world ...
V - kisiko bhi nhi pta tha ki sai ne trasnfer liya hai ...aur sai ne agar yeh faisla liya hi tha toh woh yeh faisla bdlne waalo mein se nhi hai ...lekin samrat ne aisa kya kiya ki sai ne apna faisla badal diya ...

With this utter confusion , he fell asleep .....

Next morning , all had gathered for breakfast ...

Samrat came ..greeted all and took his place ...

Sai came with breakfast ...

Sm - sai ... yeh kaam baaki log bhi kr skte hai ..tumhe serve krne ki zaroorat nhi hai ..,tum baitho aur bf kro ....

S - lekin ...

Sm - lekim vekin kuchh nhi ...
He stood from his place , went to sai , took plates from her hand , held her hand and made her sit on the chair ...

Virat saw all this ...

Pakhi noticed virat s expression....

Later after the bf , all were ready to leave for their respective works ...

V - sai , chlo main tumhe college chhod deta hoon ...

S - nhi ..main khud chli jayongi ....

Aai - sai ..godu keh rha hai toh chli jao na ..,chhod dega tumhe ...

S - aai main roz khud jaati hi hoon toh aaj bhi chli jayongi ...

Virat did not say anything and went to his room to take his phn ... he received a call so stood at the balcony to talk ...

He looked down and saw sai and samrat together ... ( he just saw them and could not hear what they are talking about )

Sm - sai ..main drop krta hoon tumhe ...

S - lekin dada ..

Sm -AUR NA bolne ki koshish mtt krna ...main sununga nhi ...

Sai smiled and agredd and samrat help her to get in the car and they both left ...

V - maine bhi toh bola tha drop krne ke liye ...lekin mujhe mnna krdiya ...
He was hurt but more than that he was somewhere angry ....

Pakhi noticed this and then thought for a while and left with a smirk ....

To be continued.....

So what do you think , what is disturbing virat and which way his thinking is taking him ???
Kro guess ...kya soch rha hai virat ???