Chapter 1.10

Samrat encourage virat to go inside and meet sai .....

Virat had no courage left to face sai ....

But with a very heavy heart , he went inside to plead for the forgiveness ....

He saw her from outside ... Looking her suffer so much in pain , pierced his heart ....
He could feel her pain ...

His tears flowing uncontrollablely .... He could not see her like this anymore and looked away letting his heart cry out ...

Pakhi also came to the same.hospital .... Kaku had asked.her to bring some mediccine urgently needed ....

Samrat consoled virat ....
Then doctor called him , so samarat went inside the ward ...

Pakhi saw virat alone there ... As usual her , lusty mind became active and she rushed to him ...

He got an urgent call so before she could reach him , he moved a little away ...

She decided to wait for him till he returns ... And then Her sight fell inside the room where sai was lying ... She did not see samrat there ....

P - yeh sai yaha kya kr rhi hai ??
She thought ...
Isse pehle ki virat ise dekhe , mujhe ise yaha se nikaalna hi hoga ...

Sai got tired after the painfull chemo session so she closed her eyes and was resting ....

Pakhi , while looking at sai , collided With a nurse and her purse fell from her hand and things got scattered ...

While , she was collecting her stuff , samrat came out of the ward and moved towards virat ....

V - kya kaha doctor ne ?

Sm - bout weakness hai .... Uski body treatment ko jhel nhi pa rhi ... and mental stress bhi bout effect kr rha hai body ko ...

Virat tears were not ready to stop .....

Meanwhile , pakhi went inside the ward and called out sai z name loudly .

She woke up with a jerk ...

P - yeh kya naatak chl rha hai tumhara ?? Haan. .? Virat ka pichha kr rhi ho na tum ?? Acchi taraah se janti hoon main tumhe .... Sharm nhi aayi tumhe yeh sab krte hoye.... Tumne chavan niwas ke dono bete ko unse door kr diya ... Aur abhi bhi besharmo ki taraah virat ka pichha kr rhi ho .... Lekin ek baat smjhlo. ..virat tumhari shakl bhi nhi dekhna chahta aur isliye usne mujhse kaha hai tumhe tumhaari jagaah dikhane ke liye. ... Tum jb se humaare ghar se gayi ho na , khushiya vaapis aa gyi hai humaare ghar mein ... Virat ki zindagi savar gyi hai ...

She kept talking rubbish ...
Sai was too weak to speak up against her rubbish ... But all this was affecting her mental health more ... She started breathing heavily ....

She was blabbering all these stupid things ..... And just then virat enters the room ...he was shocked to see pakhi and he sees sai sweating and breathing heavily .....

To be continued

Precap - virat gives reality check to pakhi ....
virat s pleadings to sai .. ....