Episode 2: Not-So Epic Comedy Adventure

Start from the beginning

"It's not cool, it'zzzz HORRIBLE!" Worried Murp Romp Teslo.

"Don't panic, Meltus. Just stay away from us and the glitchy goop won't infect us too."

Despite Murp Romp Teslo's request to stay calm, Meltus got more worried about the glitchy goop infecting the other three mixels. Murp Romp Teslo attempted to shock the goop with his tail, but the goop ended up grabbing the electric part of the tail. It made him startle, causing the leafy "afro" to fall apart onto the ground,

"TESLO!" Shouted Flamzer and Meltus.

"RUN, FLAMZER! RUN!" Worried Murp Romp Teslo.

"AND YOU TOO, BURNARD!"

Flamzer grabbed Burnard and tried to run, but Burnard just stood still.

"Come on Burnard, let's scram!" Flamzer told Burnard.

"Nah, I'm good." Said Burnard.

"What the- have you lost your MARBLES!?" Asked Flamzer.

(A/N: Credits to @GlitchyYoshi for the line above.)

"Well, why should I run? They look cool when they're wrestling, hehe

"Well, why should I run? They look cool when they're wrestling, hehe." Said Burnard.

It seemed like Burnard's vision was completely enveloped is a rose tint, eyeing the whole situation like it was a Mixel Festival. He seemed to have seen Meltus and Murp Romp Teslo having a wrestling match of some sorts when in reality, they were having trouble with the glitchy goop. However, the goop had finally corrupted the dinosaur-like Infernite and cycloptic Electroid. Flamzer grabbed Burnard's hand and ran to a cave miles away from them.
The two corrupted mixels used their glitchy goop to form a mech that stuck the two mixels together and had long legs the height of a full-grown coconapple tree. Burnard and Flamzer ran far away from the mech before now noticing the nixed part of Mixel Land, immediately twisting back into going towards the more colorful part of Mixel Land. They hastily dodged the mech and ran far, far away, spotting a cave to hide in from the monster that was their own tribemate and the Electroid leader and settling in their unresolved trauma along the way.

(A/N: That last line in the paragraph above was a half-joke.)

"HĖŁĹO-O-Ø-Õ? ĄÑÝONƏ HOME?" Asked the two corrupted mixels in unison.

Burnard was about to say something, but Flamzer covered his mouth with four of his feelers. The two Infernites watched as the monster limped past the cave. When the coast was clear, Flamzer finally let go of Burnard's mouth.

"He's got long legs." Whispered Burnard.

"Yes, I know." Said Flamzer, annoyed by Burnard's 'eye upgrade'.

Flamzer peeked out of the cave hole for a double-check to make sure the coast was actually clear, and then he spotted red, orange, yellow, blue, brown, and gray specks runnng up on part of the terrifying Mixel Mountain, and the corrupted mixels were limping after them!