Sunyyyyyy🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

Extremely Matured Content.... Again I tell you extremely Matured.. so read with your own risk 😜
__________________________________

He started unzipping her dress. Now she's on her bra and panty.
He unhooked her bra.. But Teju put her hands on her boobs...
Teju:Sunny please.....
Karan:No no darling,your puppy face can't distract me today.
Teju's POV:Aaj to tu gayi Teju,kya jarurat thi Sunny ko set me bulane ki.
Karan:Hath hata Baby......
Teju:No Sun.. sunny...
He tied her hands up....opened her bra & threw it.
Then he opened her last piece...
Teju:Sunny in that place also!!!
Karan:Yess my darling...
Teju:No Babe please.. I never do this again. Give me a last chance...
Karan:Don't be scared darling... I'm here to take care of you😉
Now she's naked.. and but Karan was not fully naked... He's in his shorts.
He saw her boobs are jumping... Beacuse her heartbeat increase every minute..
He keep the bowl on her belly...She shirverd.. It felt like current passed...
She hide face is on his nipples...
Karan:Mene abhi tak kuch kiya nahi hai Baby....
He again made her sleep straight and take a ice cube from the bowl (so yeahh he take ice to freeze her parts 🥵🔥)
Teju already closed her eyes....
He first caressed her boobs with his hands..Then he started rubbing the ice cube on the boob.... She's continuously moaning and sliding from his lap but he hold her tightly and continue rubbing...
After sometime her boobs are freezed....
He made her sleep on the bed and untied her hands...He apply ketchup on her boobs and started sucking it. He pinching, rubbing and playing with her boobs..As they're freezed so it's not hurtful that much....
Teju's hand is on his hairs...she continuously caressed his hair.
Now he again took ice cubes and rubbing it on her lower part....
Teju squeezing the bedsheets....He separate her thighs and rubbing the cube on her walls .....
And started sucking her cleavage....
Teju:Ahhhha!!Baby fuck me please...
Karan:Wait Darling.....
He put his fingers inside her and started moving.....
Teju: Faster Sunnyyy!! please...
Karan:So are you ready... because it's going to continue the whole night....
Teju: Please do whatever you want,but do it faster Baby. Fuck me.....
He removed his hands.... Adjust himself within her and started thrusting...
It's continued for 2 hrs....
Teju:Babe I'm sleepy....
Karan:But I'm not going to leave you Darling.....
He removed himself within her...and sleep beside her......
Karan:Now you can sleep...but I'm not going to leave these beautiful pieces (fingering towards her boobs)
He started sucking one and playing with another...
After sometime Teju slept....He kissed her forehead and made her wear her pant.
Karan's POV:I know Laddoo it's quite hurtful and shocking for u.But I can't imagine myself without u. I love you the most Queen.....and he also slept by sucking one boob and holding another ❤️

Show some love guys ❤️👀

-Your Cutest Writer 😍