Punishment 😶

Highly matured content. Read it with your own risk. Again saying 18+ content.

They had their lunch and Teju go to room.
After sometime Karan came & he saw Teju covered herself with a blanket.
Karan:Achha punishment se bachne keliye sone ki natak kar rahi hai.
He go near her & remove the blanket from her face...
Teju:Sunny kya kar rahe ho,sone do na.
Karan:Mene tujhe sone ki permission kab diya Baby.Pehle Punishment de dun,fir jitna marzi so jana.
Teju: Please Sunny I'm sorry,mat do punishment.
Karan:Baby dar mat,me tujhe romantic punishment dene wala hun.
He pulled her on his lap,kissed her forehead and cheeks.
Karan:Aaj aisa punishment dunga na iske baad mujhe tease karne se pehle 100 bar sochegi tu.
Then he come to her lips...He kissed & bite her lips & it started bleeding...
Teju:Ahhhahha Sunny......
Karan:Are bas itna dard sambhal nahi paa rahi.Age ki kese sambhalegi.
He made her sleep on the bed,uski Hoodie ko upar karta hai. She's wearing a cute hot pant.
Karan caressed her leg,kissed it.Then he go to her thigh & squeezed them.
Teju moaned in pain but she enjoy it.
Karan:Mujhe tease karegi nahi,and he unbotton her pant.
Teju's body was shivering......
He pulled her pant harshly & then open her Hoodie.......Now she's wearing only bra & lingerie.....He kissed her belly & bite it.
Teju:Ahhahhh Sunny!!!!
Karan:Nahi Miss Tejasswi Prakash ye to sirf suruwat hai punishment ki.
Then he tore her Bra angrily....Teju hide her beauties with her hands...
Karan:Haat hata Teju......
Teju:Nahi me nahi hataungi....
Karan:Achha,he tie her hand up on the bed.
Then caressed her beauties hardly. He pinched one & sucked another.
Teju moaned in pain,but she want this. He opened her hands & pulled her into his lap again.He started kissing her after sometime she started responding.
He again threw her on the bed and go to her lower part. He turned her & squeezed her ass.
Teju:Ahahhh Sunny.....
Karan:Aab tease karegi,bata.He squeezed them more.
Teju:Ahh nahi...nahi karungi Sunny.Chod do please.... I'm only yours.
He kissed her ass..very good.
He turned her again and pushed him against her.
As it's the 1st time,so a little bit tough for them both, specially Teju.
Teju:Baby speed please baby....
Karan:I know Laddoo tujhe pain hoga,but jyada hua to batana.
Teju:No Babe you continue.
He pushed harder and harder while playing with her beauties and caressed them.
After sometime their dangal season is over. Teju is still on the bed as she's tired.
Karan:Bas itne me thak gayi,aab ye to jindegi bhar karna hai. Get up, let's go for a shower.
Teju:Ek sath!!!!!!!
Karan:Yeahh Baby,punishment is going on.
Teju:Sunny please, I'm tired baby.
Karan: That's why I'm saying let's take a shower then you will feel better.
He lift her in his arms & throw her on the bath tub.

Thank You for all the love guys ❤️ Really means a lot!!!!