The wizards love (according to Tony)

As Loki came in with Cait he then says, "Hey wizards when are you two going to start dating?"

As Cait smacked him the head, "Be nice"

"I am nice," Loki deadpans, "When I want to" he then smirks

"Ugh shutup greasy I'll be right back and change," you said as you walked to your room Stephen does the same.

As you walked out with your hair still curled but you've decided to pull it back to a low ponytail.

You open the fridge yawning and you head Stephen walk around the table to sit right next to Peter.

"Stephen how was it?" Peter asked

"It was great," he smiled

He smiles, "Congrats Stephen. You too (Y/N)"

You both said at the same time, "Thank you"

You both looked at each other and laughed

"JINX," you said

"Aw c'mon I was going to say that," he shook his head in defeat.

"You owe me the best NYC pizza"

"Consider it done tomorrow for lunch," he says

As you yawned Peter said, "i better get to bed soon or I'll be late for school tomorrow"

You both nodded as he walked to his room.

As everyone else was in their respective rooms you and Stephen where still up chattering about something.

"But no that fight with Misty was crazy." You said

"Actually it was," he said while looking into your eyes he noticed your eyes where showing a glint of happiness.

You looked back at him staring at you you couldn't help but to blush then look down, "I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize," he then picks your chin up. "When you told me I love you did you mean it?"

You nodded

—the next morning—

Nat and Cait where talking about something but as soon as you walked in the got quiet.

"Morning you two," you said as you poured yourself and Stephen coffee.

"Morning (Y/N)," Nat greeted you

"I heard you two had fun last night," Cait smirked before breaking the fourth wall and whispering, 'I bet they fucked'

Before they turned to face you

"Well we did," you blushed

"Oh so you fucked?" Cait instigated before getting whacked by the magazine Nat was holding.

"We didn't" you said annoyed.

"I'm glad you guys didn't I would have to heard you moaning through the vents," you heard Clint say in the vents.

"Clint shut up and quit being sus and get out for at least once without going back and crying." Cait said jokingly

"Rude," you said

"Well it's true," Cait said

As Stephen walks out of the room in a pair of sweatpants and a classic pink floyd shirt and didn't notice Nat, Cait, Peter and Bruce in the room.

"Good morning," you said with a bright smile

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said

As soon as he said that Nat and Cait looked at Stephen I'm shocked as Peter and Bruce just snap their heads.

"MR. STARK!" Peter yelled "IT HAPPENED"

As soon as Peter said everyone rushed out of their rooms.

"Peter here's $20" everyone said as they pulled out $20, $10, and $5 bills.

As Stephen noticed this he got embarrassed.

"Well these two wizards are making it happen." Tony snickered

As both of you where embarrassed you said, "Well if you guys want to hear it yes we are dating"

As soon as you said that it took Stephen by surprised but what surprised him the most is when you made out with him as everyone started cheering you two on.

As everyone was cheering Loki comes in fashionably late, "Am I late?"

"They're dating," Cait said excitedly

"I knew something was up with these two," Loki said

—Later on that day—

It was an awkward silent diner to fill the silence Cait said, "We'll this is the quietest diner we've had since the first time we all met."

"Agreed," Wanda and Nat said accidentally at the same time

"Well I'm kinda still shocked that these two are dating," Peter said

"Hey Pete," you said

"Yeah (Y/N)?" He replies

"How's Aunt May?" You asked

He says the shocking news no one expected, "Well.." he then tells everyone the great news "She's got a great business going on. She's now helping a lot more people not only homeless people but homeless kids, kids who cannot afford medical, and all the necessities in life"

"That's great," You said happily as everyone agreed. "I shall visit her someday"

"She would for you to be there (Y/N)! Especially you Stephen" he says excitedly "She thinks both of you are the greatest duo ever and would love to meet y'all in the future"

To be continued...

Y'all I don't know but this book is doing great I didn't expect to receive this much amount of views since I started this book 😭