Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.

Începe de la început

I stood up and was about to open the door but her sternly heavy voice got me nervous, "I didn't order you to open the door, Ms. Clarkson. Now sit!" she abruptly said.

Woah, her voice began to become a monster.

I went back to the couch and sit steadily; as if I were Ms. Angelina's pet obeying her words, waiting for my present from her. The door keep knocking in sequence and kicked it hard, of course, I got upset about who did that and that's bothering me. It's with me four years from now, I'm so pity.

And who was that? That she got so possessive of opening my door?

She stepped angrily towards the doorway and immediately open it, as she grabbed the person's collar suit, "What the fuck are you doing and you keep bothering someone's unit!" she sternly said in a heavy tone showing anger and annoyance to that person I couldn't see.

Whoa. Did that person get Ms. Angelina mad?

" I- I'm sorry, Mrs. W-wrecker I only wanted to a-apologize at Kelly, I'm worried about her and .. if you got angry and annoyed to what I did to your car yesterday night. I'm sorry - really sorry, I didn't mean to smash it with a big rock. I was looking for a red car from someone and I accidentally found yours. Smashing your car isn't my intention," a shaky stutteringly familiar voice stated but I can feel the secret grin in his voice. Lol, I can sense people sometimes and it's got me nervous.

Ms. Angelina remove her hand and sit beside me, crossing her legs and arms feeling annoyed.

An amused appearance fixed his collar and smiled at me waving his hand, "Hi Kelly, can we talk outside?" he asked plastering a smile in front of me, avoiding his eyes from Ms. Angelina.

" She is about to do her homework, Mr. Guero, you may disturb someone tomorrow. Aside from that, she is not feeling well today." Ms. Angelina sternly responded lifting her eyebrows, scanning him from head to tiptoe. Seems like a superior, lol.

"Is that true Kelly? Then-"

"Are you saying I am lying about my words, Mr. Guero?" Ms. Angelina cut off Liam's word.

Liam shakes his head, "No ma'am, forgive me if I did offend you. I must go now," Liam replied and wave his hand from behind as he inserted both hands from his pants purse walking as if nothing happened.

Ms. Angelina immediately stood up and locked the door briefly, "People are hypocritical mostly Ms. Clarkson, you shouldn't trust anyone too much."

I lifted my eyebrows, "Hypocritical of?"

She ignores me. "Are you done doing the assignment I gave you?" she ask calmy, making another topic.

I shake my head, "I haven't, I'm confused about something."

"I'm going to sleep Ms. Clarkson, don't bother me, and kindly do your homework tonight," she said leaving me alone and going in my room's direction.

I wondered about the hypocritical she mean?
Agh.

°°°

"Kindly do the assignment I gave you in class and pass it on tomorrow morning, make your writing clean and clear if you want to study college," she calmly said eyeing us while fixing the papers.

We are 30 students inside this detention room listening to Ms. Angelina's lessons. A teacher came here this morning with many students, I only have half-day classes with her and that's insane. After they knew that Ms. Angelina is secretly teaching someone, they started skipping classes and even mess up everything inside their room just to get here inside this detention.

I even wondered who was the culprit spreading such news to the students, whoever they are, they are supposed to go mental. Aside from that, Ms. Angelina became so different this morning; she is calm, cool, and always lets out some manners at some students. But whenever she teaches me; she always got mad, rolling her eyes secretly, showing anger if I couldn't answer her difficult questions, feeling annoyed, and even targeting me with chalk. She is supposed to be a good teacher to me right? Similar to what she educates other students. She's insane, probably insane.