Prologue

Did you know that Luna Lovegood has a sister?

Serenity Lovegood is the younger sister to Luna Lovegood.

Serenity was taken by a death eater after her and her older sisters mom was killed by other death eaters. The death eaters that took her fled magical london with her and went to Paris with her. The death eaters who took her had planned on using her as a breeding b!tch because of the, what was considered strange, yet powerful magic that the Lovegood bloodline has.

Luckily for Serenity, she was saved by the Guardian of the Miracle Box, but it was too dangerous for him to personally take her in, so he lead her to Tom and Sabine's bakery and the two ended up adopting her.

Serenity took on the name Marinette Dupain Cheng and when she turned 10 years old, she got a letter from Hogwarts with her adopted name on it. She began attending Hogwarts and she reunited with her older sister and reunited with her father as well. However, to avoid Marinette getting reported as missing, after every school year ended for Hogwarts, Serenity would go back to Paris with her adopted parents giving the excuse that every September leading to Summer break, Marinette would attend a boarding school for talented students each year, so her talents can flourish and so she can further her resume for the future.

When Hawkmoth arises, Tom and Sabine add the excuse of Marinette also getting a well needed break from all the akumatizations going on, as well as her having a chance to work on her mental and emotional health.

Marinette still becomes Ladybug at age 14 years old.

Adrien also still becomes Chat Noir at age 14.

However, when Amelie and Felix visit, they don't just visit, but they move to Paris. Master Fu won't become compromised in the episode Feast, Master Fu won't lose his memory in Miracle Queen.

Miracle Queen won't happen, Chloe won't give in to Hawkmoth's taunts and so she'll still be Queen Bee, but she'll change the look of her costume some and will change her hero name to avoid suspicion. None of  Team Miraculous identity will be compromised in the sense of revealed to Hawkmoth and Mayura, however Alya will lose her miraculous because of her poor behavior in her civilian form.

Nino will have his redemption and will still have his miraculous, however, he will change his hero name, the look of his suit, and won't say dude or dudette at all while in the mask to avoid giving himself away.

Kagami gets over Adrien once she finds out about his high road advice.

Alya manages to get Lila a date with Adrien and they end up becoming an item.

Chloe, Nino, Alix, Juleka, Rose, and Nathaniel sugar.

Felix becomes the new black cat holder.

Ships:
Myvan
Max x Kim
Marcthaniel
Kagami x Felix
JuleRose
Ronmione
Snarry and Tomarry (A/N: I know that not everyone likes or feels okay with these two ships, but Harry will be a creature in this, and despite the age gap, technically Harry is legal age in the Wizarding World for this as he was forced to participate in the Triwizard Tournament, therefore Harry is technically speaking emancipated and the Ministry of Magic is sh!t at their jobs. Anyway, my point is, you can and may have your own opinion of these ships, but they are staying, so no hate.)
Luna x Neville
Draco x Fred x George
Lucius x Narcissa

That's all for ships that I can think of and remember for now