DAVE 🔞

ANOTHER DAVE ONE BUT IT WAS REQUESTED BY MY LOVE SALT SO... HERE IT IS YALL

"i cant believe im doing this" Dave said getting pulled around by you. you shoved him inthre room and locked the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU-" you cut him off by kissing him passionately and pinning him against the wall.  he let out a surprised noise which he quickly silenced by pushing you up against the wall. you let out a small moan as you felt his tongue invade your mouth. he kissed you like he hadn't kissed you in years, and for once in your life you didn't mind. you broke apart for air but before you could pull away he grabbed your face and pressed his lips to yours again. you both stayed like that for what seemed like hours but was only 30 minutes. you pulled away again with a giggle and smiled at him. you turn around digging thru your bag looking for the vibrator you bought for him. you pulled it out of your bag and handed it to him. "what the hell is this?" he asked. you sighed "it straps on your dick. now put it on and lets go"  you replied. he drove you to Freddy's himself (such a good boy) he groaned "UGH WORK" he complained as he walked into Freddy's. He went straight to fixing the animatronics. you wanted to have some fun so you turned on the vibrator. you could hear him moan from the other room. "G-god d-mhm-amn-mhm-it ahh" he moaned from inside the mechanical room.  "I'm coming in~" you teased poking your head through the hole in the wall. you saw him stop dead in his tracks. "ahh gOD DAMN" he yelled grabbing his cock which was hanging from his pants.  "come here baby" he panted opening his legs for you. You slowly crawled towards him. he looked up at you with lust filled eyes. You climbed on top of him and started kissing him passionately. he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. "Mmm fuck yes" he mumbled into your ear. you pulled away and kissed down his neck sucking on his collar bone. You heard him whine from behind you. You continued down his body sucking on every part of his skin until you reached his penis. He let out another moan as you sucked on the head,  he let out a loud shout of pain.  He gripped your hair making sure to not hurt you.   He guided your hand to his shaft and guided your finger in. He gasped loudly as your finger moved in and out of him. "Fuck Y/N you're amazing" he whispered. you pulled away and looked into his eyes. he kissed you passionately. You were both panting heavily. "God I need you" he whined. "let me show you how amazing I am baby" you smirked kissing him again. Your hands gently traced his springlock scars.
He lifted you up wrapping you around his torso as he entered you.  "you taste amazing, god I've missed you" he moaned into your ear. He began moving in and out of you, you both had an intense makeout session that lasted nearly an hour until he finally climaxed. As soon as your orgasms subsided he rolled off of you. "oh my god Y/N thank you so much you made me cum" he panted laying next to you. "you're welcome darling" you replied snuggling into him.