𝟢𝟤 | 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖾

Start from the beginning

Seeing that it's the first day of a brand new school year, he definitely did not disappoint. He had on a white collared long-sleeve which was rolled mid-arm length and was a little more than halfway buttoned, exposing his neck and a slight fragment of his toned chest.

His tight black jeans hugged him perfectly, accentuating his long and athletic legs. He was enjoyable to look at—eye candy.

You realized you'd been staring at his mesmerizing slender amber eyes long enough to be considered a creep, causing him to return the favor with a lip bite and wink.

You quickly turn back around in your seat, your face growing hot while you attempt to control your nerves.

Nothing is special about him. He's just an attractive guy with an attractive mullet and attractive eyes and—OK, I don't like where this is going.

During the whole duration of class, you'd occasionally slyly throw your head around, stealing glances at him. You'd like to think he didn't notice you each time, but he did, showcasing his pearly whites at you with a playful smirk.

Eventually, first period was over, and after second period rolled around you had... P.E. The absolute worst. You always hated how sweat from running around made you feel, clammy and gross.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU GRIMY LITTLE CATERPILLARS! I AM KEITH SHADIS BUT YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS COACH SHADIS!"

Coach Shadis, the tall-build muscular man with a clipboard and pen attached to his side directs his hawkish eyes on you. Your heart reverberates, pounding into your chest at the speed of light.

"YOU, RIGHT THERE! WHAT DOES A CATERPILLAR BECOME AFTER METAMORPHOSIS?!"

"Um—uh—a butterfly...?" you stutter with immense fear. Your mind was beginning to go blank on you from the absolute fright of the menacing man.

"CORRECT! THIS IS A YEAR-LONG CLASS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION MEANING I HAVE APPROXIMATELY NINE MONTHS TO WHIP YOU GRIMY CATERPILLARS INTO BUTTERFLIES! IS THAT CLEAR?!"

...That doesn't even make sense.

"Yes sir!" the class yells, scared beyond straight. You couldn't understand why he was shouting so damn loud, this isn't the military. You just know you're in for a year-long of excruciating physical pain and anguish.

The intimidating man paces up the single file line he situated you all in, death staring each individual out their damn wits. When he briefly scanned your face before walking past you, you swore you almost shit your pants, right then and there.

"Today, you'll be all testing out my famous death plank." He sinisterly smirks at the torment he's about to put you all in.

According to rumors, Coach Shadis used to be a general officer in the military but was relieved from active duty when a recruit died from his infamous death plank.

"It's no fair we're stuck with this geezer all year, it should be the freshmen," Connie defiantly muttered under his breath to the boy with the mullet from earlier.

Coach Shadis's eyes dart over to Connie, rage seething through them but he chooses to guise it, calmly regaining his posture with a malice chuckle at his opportunity to humiliate the Class Clown. He points a callous finger toward Connie.