Cardinal Copia/Papa IV Headcanons

!!Southern Y/N!!

1. He has cuddle piles with the ghouls after their shows (after everyone has showered, of course).

2. If y'all were dating, y'all would have karaoke sessions at sleepovers.

3. He doesn't admit it but he likes Britney Spears and will tackle you for the mic during said karaoke sessions.

4. He has a skinny but pudgy body. He's insecure about it but we assure him that as long as he's content with the way he looks, he's perfect just the way he is.

5. When he was anointed to Papa, he was worried that he wouldn't be the perfect Papa. The ghouls and you relentlessly told him that perfection is relative to each person's views and if he believes he's doing the best he can while still taking care of himself, he's being the perfect Papa. 

6. Popia likes to sit on rocking chairs or porch swings, drinking sweet tea with you during the late afternoon when you're not on tour.

7. You made him try on cowboy boots for shits and giggles, but he secretly loves the way they make his thighs and butt look bigger. 

8. He bought a pair of blue, sparkly cowboy boots while you were out with some friends, without you knowing. The only reason you found out is because you came home early one day and saw him checking himself out in the full length mirror. You took pictures, sat in the living room and pretended you didn't see anything.