Jamie Follese

You get a text from Jamie: Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have the whole day planned out! Wear something nice! Ian will pick you up in 30.(;

Great 30 minutes to get ready. You groan and get out of bed. You grab some clothes and you change into your favorite dress. You straighten your hair and then grab your bag. You check the time and it's been 25 minutes.

You hear the doorbell ring and you open the door. "Hey (Y/N)! Ready to go?" Ian says. "Yeah I am." You reply with a smile. "Happy birthday by the way!" He smiles at you. You thank him and then get in his car. "So what does Jamie have planned for me?" You ask. "That's classified information. Sorry." Ian replies like a robot. "Why can't I know?" You ask. "Because you're already at the first destination. Bye!" Ian says literally pushing you out of the car.

You get out and he drives off. You see Jamie and he's wearing a tux. You smile at him and give him a hug. "Happy Birthday." He says. "Thank you! Now where are we going?" You ask pulling away from the hug. "Come on." He says pulling your arm.

You actually take a look at where you are and your at a park. You both walk down a trail and for a while just talking about nothing Important. You walk into a tree covered part of a park and then you see lights line the path.

You walk a little further and you see couches with carpets around them, with lights around the trees above. There's a screen and you and Jamie take a seat on the couch. He presses play and pictures from your childhood appear on the screen. You see multiple baby pictures, then you see the picture of when you and Jamie met.

It continues and you see all the pictures from when you two were hanging out. You can't help it but you cry a bit. The last picture that's on the screen shows up on the screen. It's from last night. You and Jamie sitting together at your house.

You smile at that and then the ending slide surprised you. It read "Too be continued..." You give Jamie a puzzled look and you ask, "Too be continued?" He laughs and then smiles. "(Y/N), I want to have a future with you. It just means that we will always be friends and I'm gonna protect you no matter what. (Y/N) I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" You smile at him and nod. He pulls you into a hug and then you spent the rest of the night joking and having fun.