Jamie Follese

"JAMIE" You screamed at the top of your lungs.
"What???" He called back in return.
"WHERE IS MY GREEN DRESS???" You asked him. You've been looking all morning for it, and you need it for a fancy dinner with your boss. Jamie walked into your room looking almost guilty.
"What did you do?" You suspiciously asked.
"Well you see..."
"Spit it out Follese." You warned.
"I maybe hid the dress so that you couldn't wear it out in public..." He blushed.
"And why not?!" You asked, "I bought that and it's my favorite dress."
Jamie left for his room and got the dress. He held it behind his back.
"(Y/N) the reason I hid the dress was because it looks so hot on you, and I don't want any man looking at you like you're a piece of meat. You're mine, and I really only wanted you to wear it around the house or something so that only I could enjoy it." By this time he was blushing madly. Jamie has always been jealous. He would never like to admit it though, so this was a huge step for Jamie. You smiled slightly, and then moved closer to him. You pecked his cheek, and then his lips. You looked at him in the eyes and said, "Jamie I love you so much, but I AM YOURS. I will not go for any other guy. Even Eddie Redmayne and you know how much I have a celebrity crush on him." He smiled and then brought the dress in front of him. He handed it to you, and then crashed his lips onto yours.