Ian Keaggy

Your walking to your favorite music store in the whole world. You go there every Friday to see the new music releases. You knew all of the employees. They loved you so much. You were like a regular there. You realized this when after about the 10th time going there, they had a stack of new CDs for you to check out.

You finally get to the store and open the door.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Josh the manager calls out.

"Hey how are you?" You smile.

"Great thanks here's your CDs to check out!" He said. You thanked him and went back to the listening booths.

You picked the first one that looked empty and opened the door.

"Oh um sorry. Wrong one. I thought this was empty..." You say to a very handsome blackish haired boy.

"Is that Walk The Moon your listening too?" You ask him.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Well they are amazing. If be crazy if I didn't know them." You guys laughed and he motioned you to sit down across from him.

"I'm Ian." He said holding out his hand to shake yours.

"(Y/N)." You say and gladly shake his hand.

You guys talk about music for what seems like decades and you guys eventually gave each other your numbers. Then there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Josh stepped in.

"Guys it's 9pm closing time. (Y/N) you know that!" He jokes. You both get up and you pay for the CDs you wanted to buy and then you both leave. You say goodbye and then Ian stops you before you could officially leave.

"I had fun. Do you wanna get together sometime maybe...like on...a date?" He asked.

"I'd really like that." You smile and then walk to your car.

Your phone then vibrates and you get a text from Kaptin Keaggy.

You laughed as what he put his name in your phone as.

To: (Y/N)

Can't wait!

From: Kaptin Keaggs