After the laughter subsided, you let out a sigh. "In all seriousness, I was just struggling with the death of...that boy. Gojo just really helped me through it. I didn't feel better about anything until he came and talked to me. Then after, I was kinda just in bed and asked him to stay."

Nobara's jaw dropped and she let out a huge gasps. "Waaaaaiit! THAT DAY YOU SAID YOU WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AND STAYED THE NIGHT?! WAS THAT THE-

You answered before she could finished her question. "Yeaaaa, that was the night."

She clasped her hands together as she cooed at the thought. "AWWWW Y/N! LOOK AT YOU GETTING FLUSTERED! I LOVE THAT!"

You immediately put your head down on the bed and covered your face. "STOP IT!" Your voice sounded out, though muffled by the fabric underneath you.

Yuji's eyes narrowed hearing your words. "Ewwww you guys cuddled?!"

You looked up at Yuji with a death stare. "Yuji! I swear you are so immature!"

"Yea I mean, c'mon! I may not agree with the choice of man but I think it's pretty cute. Y/n's got herself a man! If he does anything to you though he'll feel my wrath." Nobara said with a slight tone of aggression in her voice.

"Gojo wouldn't do that. I trust him." You said.

"I'll be watching his every step from now on." Nobara proclaimed loud and proud.

"Hey Megumi, what do you think about this? and be real about it." You asked him.

"It's kinda of off putting, but for you, I'll put up with it. I just hope you guys don't get all "kissy" in front of me. I'm disowning you as my friend as soon as that happens."

You laughed and shook your head at his ridiculous response. "Okay I promise I myself won't be like that, no promises on his behalf though. Gojo can be slick when it comes to getting what he wants."

"Well, yes, the kissing is kinda gross but I fully support it. I love Gojo sensei and as long as he makes you happy, I'm happy. So I have no issue with you guys being together." Yuji said.

"See! Why can't you guys be like Ita and be fully supportive!" You gave Yuji a tight hug. "You're the best Ita."

"Wow, Y/n is playing favorites over here I see." Megumi muttered out in a joking manner.

"Shut it, you know I care about all of you equally." You retorted.

"That doesn't apply to me. She OBVIOUSLY likes me more than you two." Itadori said while pointing at Nobara and Megumi.

Nobara shook her head in disagreement. "Itadori, I've never heard such a lie in my entire life. She likes me the most, no debate."

"Guys, stop arguing. She likes all of us equally. I believe her. Plus, both of you guys are equally annoying so it's impossible for her to choose just between the two of you."

Nobara clenched her jaw. "I'm about to hit you, you freaking sea urchin!"

"Nobara you are one to talk. Come talk to me when your roots aren't starting to come in. Go fix your dyed hair."

(🫣 OH SHIT)

"MEGUMI! I just haven't had the chance to re- dye it yet you asshole! I'd rather have my roots come in than wear my hair like a maniac! You look like a whole porcupine AND you listen to Weezer. That just makes you lose this argument by default!"

"Says the girl who probably has credit card debt from buying the SAME shirt but in different colors. I bet you have 50 clothing items that are exactly the same but you just couldn't decide the color huh?" Megumi