They Realize They Forgot Your Date

Characters- Bam, Aguero, Hatz, Anak, Endorsi, Lero ro, Quant, Hansung Yu, Evankhell

Bam-
Bam's pov
Why did she leave and why was she so upset? Did I do something? BING opening my pocket is see that Endorsi messaged me.
'hey bam, how did the date with y/n go?'
'what do you mean? Me and her don't have a date today's
'what? She was talking with me about it all morning. Are you sure?
Closing that app I start looking for my calendar. "What folder did I put it in?" I whisper to myself. When I finally find it I see that there's a icon next to it. Opening it a notification pops up reading 'please allow notifications.' did I forget to do that? Pressing 'allow' 3 different things pop up on my screen
1. Date with y/n at the cafe.
2. Alarm snoozed- date with y/n at the cafe.
3. Alarm ignored.
No, no ,no. Oh God how could I?! I need to find her!

Aguero
Khun's pov
Sitting back, I rest my head along the edge of the couch and wondered was she was so mad at me. Had I done something to upset her? let's see, I made her breakfast this morning and then I went out with Bam for lunch. I don't know. What else was there? BING! My pocket went off, as I open up the notification all it reads is "reservation canceled."
Oh. "God fucking damn it." I mumble under my breath. That's what it was. That's why she's so upset with me. BING! "drive canceled."
"What?!" No, how is she going to get home? She's to far away to walk. I have to go get her.

Hatz
Hatz's pov-
Why is she mad?! I'm the one who should be pissed! I can't believe White makes fun of me like that, it's like his goal. She did look pretty dressed up though. I wonder where she's going. What if she's going to see White?! He's beaten me so many times I wouldn't be surprised if she started to think he's better than me. I have to go find her!
Rushing to put on my shoes, I don't even bother tying the laces as I run out the door.
"God, where is she?" I whisper to myself. She must be somewhere around here, if she's on foot she couldn't have gone that far. As I run down the hall I see Dissy walk out from her room. "Hey! Hey! Dissy..." I stop to catch my breath, doubling over with my hands in my knees " have you seen y/n?"
"Oh? Of course. She's in my room crying you fucking IDIOT!"
"What? Why is she crying?"
"She was looking forward to spending time with you tonight, but she said that she thinks think White is more important to you than she is."
"Can I talk to her?"
"No."
"Dissy, please. I need to talk to her."
"Mhm, do that when you get over White." Then she left. She just left? As I walk back to my room defeated, I can't help but think about how I messed up. Will she ever forgive me?

Anak-
Anak's pov-
She's so fucking annoying. Why can't she just leave me be when I'm in this mood? But... It's not her fault. I, I shouldn't have gotten upset with her. She was just trying to make me feel better. I sigh as I walk to our shared room, turning the handle only to find out it's locked. "Hey! Y/-" she's sobbing. Is she actually that hurt? It hurts. Ha it's not my fault right? Who am I kidding of course it's my fault. I head to the kitchen to grab our master key, deciding it would be best to not startle her. Quietly unlocking the door, I see her laying in our bed crying into my pillow, holding it close. "Hey, y/n? How are you doing?"
She roles onto her back as I sit next to her. Her face is stained with her tears and hair sticks to her flushed cheeks.
"A-Anak... I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a request from @Anime_lover20035 along with part 2, thank you for the idea and I'm sorry it took so long. I like to post things that are in parts at the same time.