Arie Hon - My Light

"You were such an idiot today! I mean how could you fuck up that badly?!" The blonde screamed at you. "I didn't mean to, but you got in the way. How was I supposed to have a clear shot?" It stung the tone he took with you, but you weren't about to show that. You'd rather your eyes sting like this for the next hour than to show that his words hurt. He was always so stuck up and nothing could ever be his fault. You HATED Jahad. You were his main outlet when he got upset and you didn't even deserve it. Well not most of the time.

"She is not something you can just tell at like that for no reason and you being mad is not good enough for this outburst. Get a grip Jahad."
Arie? He came out of nowhere. You look at his surprised that he would say something like that to who's supposed to be out leader. He was usually the quote and reserved one, but when he did speak he was rather blunt...
"Let's go" he said to you, moving his head in the direction that he wanted to go. As you walked across the room to him he had already started to leave, out in to the forest that surrounded where you all where staying for the night. You cought up to him and started to walk along side him.

Pink, purple and royal blue flowers glowed in the pale moonlight, as they hanged from the branches. Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. Not the flowers and how they glowed. How he glowed. His long, silky, white hair shined like a thousand stars and seamed to reflect all of yourself. From this angle, with how tall he is, you could see his pearl eyes. Almost translucent. And if even for a second, you knew that you almost felt as if the moment to took your gaze off him, he would be gone. Disappearing into the night, but that never happened. He always seemed to be by your side, but he never looked at you.

You couldn't even start to guess why, but something made you think that he was thinking the same thing you were. Maybe you did see each other, but you were never looking when the other was.

Heartbreaking

But for the first time, he turns to face you. Eyes now hidden by his bangs he leans down to your level and brushes them to the side, behind his ear. You two had stoped walking to look at each other, to make sure that the other one knew you were looking at them.

You could feel all of those pieces of your heart that had broken off every time you thought he wasn't looking start to come back. Start to mend.

Start to be ready to be handed over to him completely.

He smooths his hand across your face as you lean into his touch. You had never seen him like this before. Glowing in that pinkish light. Contrasting ever so delicately from his pale completion. He looked like a god. A true God. Your god.

As pieces of his hair start to fall from his ear you put them back into there place. Never wanting to not be able to see his eyes again, but they closed and so did yours. No words needed to be exchanged. You both wanted this.

All the lights in the night sky would never be able to be compared to how you saw each other in that moment. You felt painted with that glowing light. You felt painted with his lights. Just how the sun painted the moon, you couldn't help but feel as if he made you rivel the moon itself. He was you white light, He was the one that lights your path and he was the one you hoped you would be taking on that path.

His pink tinted lips break from yours as he starts to form one, mind breaking sentence

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry this was so short. There's not really a lot of info about him, but I tried to make it as romantic as possible.

This was another request from fresyani. Thank you for the idea and again, I had a really good time writing this