modern bam x reader Disney

"Mommy, when we go to pick daddy up can we go to the fair?" Your little girl asked as she bounced up to you. "Well we would have to ask your father honey, but for now just focus on putting your shoes on. You've been doing really good with that lately."

Handing the shoes to her, you turn and grab your keys off the hook. "I'm all done mommy! Wasn't that so fast?"

"Umhm! A lot faster than last time hun. Are you reader to go?" Her chocolate eyes shine as you praise her. "Yep! Can I open the door?" Nodding you let her in front of you. She struggles with the handle for a minute before successfully opening the door. "Hop in your booster seat hun!" You yell to her as you lock the door.

When you pick bam up from work he walks to the car, which is weird for him as he usually get excited when he sees you and runs. As he sits in the passenger seat he lets out a long sigh before looking at you, giving a tired smile, leaning over and planting a kiss on your check. "Daddy, daddy!! Do you wanna go to the fair today?!"
"Mhm, not right now sweetheart." Your little girl whines a little before Bam follows up, saying "but I get my paycheck tomorrow so if you wanna go then I would be happy to take you. They would be in town for a few weeks, right?" You turn onto the highway, nodding. "Yep they should be here from May 3 to May 18 so we have awhile."

"Right, so how about we have a family movie night? With sweets and popcorn and soda and, and, and um whatever else you can think of. How does that sound?" Bam looks at her through the rearview mirror.
"Mhm! That sounds good to me daddy. What about you mommy?"
"I think it's a very good idea." As you say that you take your right hand and put it on top of Bam's.

When you get home Bam gets the blankets while you get the snakes and your girl picks out which Disney movie she wants to watch. As you all get comfortable on the couch the movie starts to play. You're sitting up next to the arm of the couch with Bam's head in your lap and her laying on Bam's chest. After the movie it's time for your baby to go to bed. Sitting up bam tells her "come on, you know what time it is."

"Aww, okay daddy." As she heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth she yells out "did you guys like the movie I picked?"

"Of course hun, we loved it." You yelled back. "Hey can we watch one more baby?" Bam looks at you with innocent eyes and a pleading expression. "Of course. Just wait until we get her tucked in okay?"
"Mhm."
"What movie did you wanna watch anyway? Was there something that caught your eye?"
"I say one, I think it was called Bambi or something. I don't quite remember, but it was about a dear."
"Oh God." Tonight was going to be a long, long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this was so short.
This was a request from fresyani, thank you for requesting. For those of you who don't know Bambi is a Disney movie with very sad parts. Love you all, have a good night!