Chapter 25

Shushu POV

I didn't drink a lot but Hannie and others did. Hoshi got drunk so fast and it was funny when he spoke. It was a stupid reason to sit between Scoup and Hannie who are hella drunk but they are chill rather than Dk and Seungkwan, I fell asleep in between them. Since they are drunk which means I can't fall asleep unless they need something, I could feel Scoup hug me and Hannie breathing on me.

'They are too close for me,' I thought to myself. 'If I move, Hanni and Scoup will wake up and I don't want to do that.'

Jeonghan POV

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night feeling someone is touching me but it was Shushu, the smell of alcohol hit my face and the whole room smelled like it. Shushu was close to Scoup I wonder how it feels like to hug your cousin, my arm grabs around my waist before falling asleep again.

Skip time to morning

When I woke up again Shushu was gone and so was another member, everyone was up and cleaning the living room. We did make a mess yesterday night but I got to spend time with Shushu. Something smells good coming from the kitchen.

"I make everyone crab soup," she said. "I have to go back to the studio soon, it was fun having a sleepover with everyone." After we finished eating, Shushu left and my emotions turned normal. When she is here I'm excited and happy but when she is not I feel like something is missing from me.

"Hyung, when are you planning to tell her?" Jun asked. "I think she needs to know soon."

"Jun Hyung is right," Dino said. "Noona needs to know soon else when she finds out by herself things are going to get worse."

"I don't know how to tell her, she seems happy," I said. "I will tell her later."

"Manager just tells me, 95z have a photoshoot and interview with Elle soon," Scoup said. "Our photographer this time is Shushu since she is working with the Elle photoshoot sketch."

My photoshoot with 95z is far away and we have free time until then. I wonder if Shushu would like to go on a date with me, maybe she would love to. The comment on her post yesterday still bothers me and today the same person commented on her post. The comment said 'Are you trying to hurt Jeonghan's feelings?' This fan is weird and crazy. Why would a post with her bestie hurt my feelings? Shushu doesn't seem to mind about it but someone replies to the weird comment and it was Kihyun, he said 'Jeonghan knows we are her bestie and his feelings won't be hurt.

I show Scoup and he said we should talk to her so I went to her studio with Scoup preparing to know what going on. Kihyun Hyung was there using the recording studio while Juyeon was walking around with Shushu. I waited for Kihyun Hyung to finish so we could talk about this.

"There a user keeps on commenting weird comments on Shushu's post," I said. "Like 'Are you trying to hurt Jeonghan's feelings?', 'You took Jeonghan away from many people including me,' and 'Keep him safe.

"She asked me about this comment before and I thought it was just a fan or her colleagues teasing her," Kihyun Hyung said. "She didn't tell anyone besides her bestie."

"I ask Scoup if we should tell her manager but he said the same thing as you," I said. I clicked on the weird account and she had some interesting posts. "Does this look like your damaged Lambo?"

"It does," Juyeon said. "Maybe she was the one who caused the accident and killed Dani."

"Maybe she is trying to ruin your relationship with Jeonghan," Kihyun Hyung said. "Jaehyun's wife?"

"No way, she is busy doing the dirty with him to be thinking about everything," She said. "It has to be someone else."

"This is weird," I said. "Maybe stay quiet from Insta for a while to see if she reveals anything."

Kihyun Hyung invited me and Scoup to lunch. I went with Scoup while Shushu went with Juyeon and Kihyun Hyung. I thought he invited us to a full meal but it was a street restaurant where they have snacks.

"This is what we eat," she said. "Just a snack and then after work we eat a full meal." After eating a snack together I went home with Scoup, there are still a lot of things going on but all we can do is wait until the hater say something.

"Someone is stalking Noona?" Vernon asks. "Hyung is careful, our manager would want you to break up with her if he knew about this."

"I don't know," I said. "He doesn't know if no one tells him."

We all agree to not tell our manager until Shushu can resolve it. If she can't then I will say something. Having a stalker makes me worry it could ruin her and my career. It could ruin our image also, my career is getting more popular and so is hers and I don't want a little stalker to ruin it. I will try to help her even if there is breaking news about me, my members would support me no matter what.

"Hyung, don't cry," The8 said. "We will help you figure this out and everything will be okay."

I went to take a nap and tried to forget about everything.

Shushu POV

Hannie is right, those comments are not normal. I know when my colleagues tease me with comments but I don't have any colleagues named Seo-ah.

"I heard Jeonghan and Scoup Hyung came to talk about this," Woozi said. "They just texted me saying no one will tell the manager."

I sigh and continue my work. I don't want to lose Hannie if their manager finds out and I don't want to lose my job as a photographer for the Elle company. In a couple of days, 95z will have a photoshoot with the Elle company and I'm their photographer. What if Hannie falls for someone else just like Jaehyun did? What if he likes my stalker after knowing about her? I try to clear my mind but it is not working. I know Hannie won't do something like that but there could be a little chance.