fight no. 2 - 23

he rubs his eyes as he wakes up, leaning up against the headboard.

he grunted when he sat up, holding his head.

fuck, i drank a lot.

when he opened his eyes, he was shocked.

this wasn't his house. as a matter of fact, he didn't know this place!

simon lifted up the duvet, seeing that he was only in his pants.

fear took over his body.

where is he? what happened?

simon rapidly got up and saw his clothes on the floor.

he felt like crying. why were his clothes there?

he grabbed his clothes, starting with his polo shirt.

he threw it on himself.

suddenly, a door opened and simon got startled.

'oh, you're up!', matt said, smiling.

the only thing matt was wearing was a towel.

oh no.

simon's gaze lifted up to matt's face, and what he saw left him terrified.

'oh my god, matt, your face!', simon yelled out, power walking towards matt and cupping his face.

'yeah..', he sighed.

simon took his hand and lead him to the bed, sitting down with matt.

'what happened, matt? who did this to you?', simon asked, looking at all the damage that was done to his face.

his face was totally bruised up, bloody blotches everywhere. he had a black eye and his lip was busted open. poor soul. why didn't simon remember anything?

'well, uh, you took me to the bathroom..', he started.

'yeah, i remember that bit, matt.', simon replied.

'as we were making out, someone grabbed you by the back of your shirt and pulled you away from me. i stood my ground and tried pulling you back, but you fainted when you got grabbed. panic reaction, i guess. that guy then grabbed you firmly and placed you down behind him and he swung for me. by then i only had a few bruises. when he threw me on the floor, he said something between the lines of; 'don't come near him again.', matt explained.

simon felt so sorry for matt. he didn't do anything wrong.

'matt.', simon whispered, frowning.

'matt, did we..', simon asked, looking down at his own bare thighs.

'no.', he smiled.

'i took you to my home and you woke up in my car. when we arrived at my apartment, you asked me to undress you, so i did. just as i layed you down in my bed - fully undressed - the same guy busted the door open and jumped me. that's where he knocked me out. before he knocked me out, he was yelling at me. 'you really thought i'd let you take advantage of him?! in his drunken state?!', but i guess my neighbour heard and dragged him out. he texted me that this morning.', he shrugged, frowning.