Chapter 1

Damn. I’m late. The road must be crammed full with students waiting for the bell to ring.

 Even though I was exceptionally sure about it, I still peeked to the left and right side of the road before stepping out of the house. To my surprise the road wasn’t so crowded. With relieve I started walking down the road which leads to the school straight from my house.

As I walked I saw huddle of boys staring at me. As I passed by them I bored my eyes deliberately towards them and flinched back, wondering why they didn’t drop their gaze or look ashamed. Wasn’t it considered rude to be staring at someone?? Didn’t that apply to me??

I kept thinking about it till I reached the school. The entrance looked a little untidy today. May be the workers are still cleaning the classrooms. I thought as I started to climb the stairs one by one motionless. I hated the idea of my class being on the second floor as it makes me huff and puff out of tiredness.

As I entered the classroom I headed towards the last row. I took a tissue paper out of the front pocket of my bag and placed it in the drawer, after which I quickly rubbed off the dirt on my table and the one next to mine, which was where my best friend Tia sat.

Before I could head towards the dustbin I heard the bell ring together with the roaring and growling of students. After throwing it in the bin I took my seat. Not so dazed to find the class still empty, I looked at the white board ahead of me. The words written on it made me grin. It could most possibly be the topic for essay writing in the primary class which takes place in the afternoon. A day in the life of ben10. Damn. I could visualize me being ben10 saving the world.wow. That would be so much fun.

I came back to my senses as I heard someone pulling out the chair in the row parallel to me. It astonished me to find my not so attentive classmate Stefan Richard standing there. How come he’s present today, that also before the break. “ hey…lizz, morning” he greeted me before I could open my mouth to say a word. “oh, hi….you okk.. I mean how  come you are awake so early?” I pulled his leg with a beam. “I just learned the proverb that says that early bird catches the worm” I giggled at his words though I couldn’t really understand what he actually meant by that. Before I could think of saying anything the class was packed with students.

As it was Monday the assembly was held near the corridor. Sheer luck. I smiled thinking about the usual long and boring assemblies held in the compound area every Sunday and Thursday. After the assembly was over, all took their seats getting ready for the computer class. But before the class could begin a tragedy cropped up. Isabella, my not so healthy classmate was taken immediately to the hospital due to some health reasons. With no teacher in the class half the class was outside taking the advantage of the situation while rest few inside  got busy chattering.

All of a sudden the students outside near the corridor  started to enter the class one by one. And out of the blue came the most handsome living being I have ever seen in my whole life. Light shiny crystal blue eyes with and warm red stained cheeks and  bronze  hair , he literary made my eyeballs pop out. Wow. he’s a real killer. Those were the only words which came to my mind then.

“your teacher will be back in a minute, until then  no sounds” I heard him say is a husky voice. With that he left the class leaving everyone except me buzzing. The atmosphere surely was boiling now with girls beaming about the new teacher. I wish if he could take one of our classes.  I heard the very self confessed to be poplar, Hanna say to her gang. And some of the boys were complaining about how cheesy the girls were being  due to the arrival of the new teacher.

“Oh my gash…..how anyone on earth could be so handsome.”I exclaimed to my best friend Tia, who showed zero percent interest about what is going on. “ he looks like Edward Cullen….doesn’t he??oh my Edward, I finally found you” I uttered literary jumping of my seat.