Monster: KRRRRRRRRR!!!!

The Monster leaps off the tree and lands in front of the Raptors and triceratops. As it charge at them and tackle it's way through them.

The triceratops try to get up and escape. However the monster shot a giant spike from it's tail, inpaling one of the triceratops through it's head. Destroying the triceratops head. As it extended it's tail, strangling the second triceratops with such force that it snap the triceratops head. Killing ut and threw away it's body.

Monster: GRAAAAAAEEEEE!!!

The Raptors surround the Monster. All growling at it, the Monster responde by punching the ground in aggression. Yet this only taunt the Raptors to attack. As they jump on the Monster. Yet the Monster shot spikes in all directions. Killing nearly all the Raptors. However the last reaming Raptors stood against the Monster. Still not giving up.

Raptors: KREEEEEE-

The raptor lost all the bravery and ran away from the Monster.

Monster: ?

The Monster felt something hit the ground. As it look around ready to fight back. However the Monster felt something wet touch it's shoulder. It looks and saw it was saliva. It look up and saw a giant flame T.rex glaring at the Monster.

T.rex: Grrrrrrrr!!

Monster: *gulps*

T.rex bite down on the Monster, tearing it to pieces. As it stomps on the ground. Destroying the ground and spreading it's fire to the surrounding.

 Destroying the ground and spreading it's fire to the surrounding

T.rex: KRAAAAAAAA!!!

The T.rex felt something coming towards it. It looks to it's right and saw another Monster charging towards it.

 It looks to it's right and saw another Monster charging towards it

Monster: QRRRRRRUUUUU!!!

T.rex: KRAAAAAAAAA!!!

Both Monster rush towards one another, tackle each and begin to fight one another.

In this forest Monsters live. Monster with great power. Monster of many size. Monster of any size and shape. Some very small and some nearly godzilla size. Capable of using unique weapons from their bodies. Capable of using elemental powers to fight. This may be the most dangerous forest in the planet. Far worse then the dark forest. Where everything well kill you. Where only the strong live and the weak die. Who could rule over this creatures?

???: Good. Just perfect. They are incredibly hostile and aggressive towards anything that moves. Creating this forest was just the perfect plan. They won't be able to rescue her with my Monsters in the way.

This voice came from a red portal in the sky. Looking at all the Monsters.

???: Let see....

The portal change to different
areas. Looking at different Monsters in different locations of the forest. To the water, land, sky, rocks, dessert, swamps, underground, volcanos and more. It saw different Monster hunting other Monsters, fighting each other. Fighting to survive.

???: My forest, the Wild Fury forest. The most hostile forest in all the planet.

Through the portal we can see a female sitting on a throne.

Female: Pure brutality.

???: To created this forest we had to use the old magic.

Magikoopa, former advisor and most loyal subject. His skin was reptilian yellow orange. He wears a blue robs and hat resémbling a wizard. He had in his a goldend wand a purple Diamond at the end. Wearing big glasses and standing at 4 feet tall.

Magikoopa: Regardless of that my Queen. Your Forest Of Wild Fury is complete. The most dangerous of creatures exist there.

Female: Good.

Fire became to come from her mouth and surroundings.

This was none other then the Queen Of Draken. Boosette.

Bowsette: Kra! Haha! Look at the Monsters! Their the perfect killing machine! Hahahaha!!! It was worth the pain and agony it cost me! They well never be able to save her now!

Peach: They well come for me. Just you wait.

Peach who was in a cage dangling on the ceiling.

Bowsette: You may think that. But this time things are different. In the past they had to fight off my soldiers, weapons and magic to get to you. But this time their going to have fight my Monsters. To face my forest of five levels. My Forest Of Wild Fury.

Peach: You'll see! Just you wait! They well never give up! And they well not give up this time! You well lose!

Bowsette: Let the fury begin.

Our héroes may have seal King Boo. But now Peach has been capture by Bowsette. She well put our héroes against terrifying monsters. Thus this is the biggining of a new Arc.

Bowsette Wild Fury Arc.

Next: Arc 2, Episode 1, Return to disaster.