Episode 8, A Ghosly little help.

Location: Boosette dream.

King Boo: Let me handle her.

???: You can't be serious. I'm not letting you doing this to my daughter.

King Boo: We agreed that the moment she's born the moment I'll fully turn her into a ghost.

???: You have to take her life in order to turn her into a ghost.

King Boo: And the issue is?

???: She's a baby! Our baby! You would end the life of your own child!

King Boo: We have an agreement don't we?

???: Do you even have a heart or remorse?

King Boo: I am ghost. I lost those emotions long ago. Their not need it anymore.

???: I'm not letting you this.

King Boo: There are no more of your kind. You are the last one. While my kind well never die. You wish to have a child so your kind can keep on living. And you choice me for this.

???: Even after death you don't change. You were once human.

King Boo: Was. Not anymore. I become something better then a human. I no longer have to worry about the limitation my human body once had. I am immortal. I have enternal life. I gain great powers no Ghost ever had. I can absorb other Ghosts. Making me powerful. Because of that I defeated the previous Ghost King.

???: You did not defeated the previous Ghost King. You weren't even close, not a even a third of his power. All you did was trick him. You seal him in the sarcophagus of forever sleep. You couldn't even put a scratch on him. You are no King.

King Boo: Shut it woman. You have no idea what your talking about.

???: But I do and you know it. The Ghost King is near limitless. He wasn't just the King Of Ghost. He was the God Of Ghost and his still. Cause you can only become the King Of Ghost if you defeated the previous one. And you didn't it. You made everyone believe you defeated him. You are nothing more then a fraud. And that's what you'll be for all your life.

King Boo: Shut up!

???: The real Ghost King well someday set himself free. And when he does. You'll be the first he'll track down and kill.

King Boo: You think I'll let that happen? Our child has both of our combine powers and she'll have powers none of us well never have. Once she's old enough I take that power from her.

???: IF YOU DO THAT YOU'LL DESTROY HER!!! YOU'LL ERASE HER FROM EXISTENCE!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

King Boo: As I told you so. I lost those emotions and feelings long ago. And you should have lost them too.

???: Never. My emotions and feelings are what makes me, me. They make me special. They make me powerful.

King Boo: No. They make you weak. They made you the last of your kind. Emotions is what they outcast you. Giving is was their mistakes. Death came knocking to your spices and you are the last one.

???: I didn't just give birth to her to just save my kind. But to give her what my parents never gave me. A true family. I well give her that. She has my powers. Those emotions well make her stronger me. And stronger then you well ever become.

King Boo: You think I'm gonna let that happen? You think I'm gonna let you take her from me? She's my daughter too.

???: A father is not a right. Is something you must earn. And she well never accept you as her father. She well forever hate you.