Kimani laughed " yup" aniya rolled her eyes, laughing to eventually.

————

Later on that day kimani had to pee, so she grabbed the pass on her way out the door, going to the bathroom down the hall, while walking up to the bathroom door she saw Sevynn a little further down the hall.

Walking on her phone " hey baby" she called out walking towards her, Sevynn looked up confused but them smiled seeing her, kimani looked her up and down.

She's so fine

She pulled her into a hug " man jhit get to class" she said putting on her best Florida accent, kimani laughed " shut up" they pulled away, sevynns hands stayed on her waist " where you going" kimani asked " back to my class you ain't hear the announcement".

" I barely listen to my teacher so announcements was a stretch" Sevynn laughed "they called all the seniors down for a meeting we goin start graduation practice in a couple of days" kimani nodded, Sevynn looked around seeing no one there, her hands slid down to her ass kissing her jaw and neck.

Kimanis breath hitched, as she looked around " I thought we-we agreed no pda" " ain't nobody around and plus you look and smell so fucking good right now" she paused " but you right no pda" she said glancing at the bathroom.

"No. hell no not the school bathroom we ain't finna be that couple" Sevynn laughed "I'm just kidding baby.... but on lunch my car" she said pecking her lips, shaking her head " what a-about getting food".

" you are my food" Sevynn smiled a devious smile, and kimani felt more moisture pool at the bottom of her panties " fuck" she breath out " planing on it" Sevynn said pecking her lips one more time.

Hearing people coming out the gym she backed up a bit " I think jaylen wanted to go bowling double date type shit again you in" kimani nodded very turned on " okay great I'll come and get you so I can eat lunch alright" Sevynn said walking away.

Kimani watched her walk, before turning around to go back to her class, then remembering she had to pee so she turned back around.

this girl got her all types of mixed up right now, she walked to the door about to grab it, but it being pushed opened by none other than makayla, they made eye contact as she walked past.

kimani really didn't like her at all.

She just shrugged going into the bathroom.

————
Sevynns car

" this shit so good" kiman said eating her a chic fil a sandwich, she was feeling real nice, Sevynn just gave her a good ass nut in the back seat of her car, and by the grace of god they still had time to go to chic fil a.

"Fax I ain't ate shit all day" Sevynn said then a slow smile formed on her face " well that's not completely true" she said taking it back, kimani busted up laughing catching on to what she meant.

" But dessert before the meal is never filling" kimani hit her arm laughing "shut upp" kimani looked up and saw makayla walking into the school, she wasn't looking at em surprisingly.

But it still caught her attention, and made her remember what she wanted to say to Sevynn "that makayla girl keep on looking at me" kimani said Sevynn sighed " imma talk to her" " ion trust her anywhere near you".

Sevynn smiled " but you trust me right" " yeah I do just don't let her be touching all up on you like last time" Sevynn nodded " yes ma'am...wait why don't you come with me" " yeah okay but if you happen to catch her and I'm not there feel free".