Starboy (Fluff)

A/N: Y'all... you have to realize I can see your age if you read this in my statistics. It says 18+ for a fucking reason. I'm sorry to be harsh about this but if you are under the age of 18, do not read this, do not interact with this and just click away. I'm aware there's more fluff chapters here than smut, but even then this is an adult character and I am writing reader as an ADULT. I repeat, if you are under the age of 18 and a MINOR, DO NOT INTERACT OR READ! Thank you.

You weren't the type of person to be seen. You liked to be in the shadows. You were an audience member. Eddie Munson? He was the performer. The star of the show. He intrigued you. You were enchanted whenever he ented the room.

It hadn't always been this way. You remembered Eddie from a few years back. A reserved yet rebellious boy. He'd grown into quite the confident man.

Eddie didn't just intrigue you. You were downright fascinated, maybe a bit obsessed. The way he strutted through the cafeteria was captivating.

Okay, so maybe you had a little crush on Eddie Munson. It wasn't the end of the world, right? Wrong. People hated Eddie. They said he was a freak running a Satanic cult. Your friends usually didn't buy all the rumours but still steered clear of Eddie. Even if he didn't run a cult, just a D&D club, he still sold drugs.

It didn't matter to you what he did in his free time. You craved his presence, perhaps his attention. You wanted him to see you, to hear you like he was being seen and heard.

It had been two weeks since you started leaving notes in his locker. A last-ditch attempt, really. His locker was the last one on the row your locker was on, so it wasn't too hard to go unseen.

You'd started with a couple compliments, admiring his confidence. Then progressed to confessing how captivating he was, how much you liked that he wasn't scared to be authentic.

You knew Eddie had taken notice of the notes. You'd looked on a few times as he'd opened his locker, perplexed another note would twirl to the floor before his feet. He'd joke with his friends about who they thought the culprit might be, but you hadn't been one of the suspects yet.

They started camping outside Eddie's locker during lunch, the same time you'd usually push the notes through the small roster. You'd have to start getting creative if you intended to keep leaving them. You didn't even know what your end goal was. Did you want him to eventually figure out it'd been you?

Still, you did what you did best. Not utter a word and admire from afar.

You'd slipped up when you saw Eddie roaming the hallway with Dustin Henderson, one of his friends from Hellfire Club. You scurried away from his locker to your own, pretending to have been doing anything but putting a note in his locker.

You felt a sturdy hand on your shoulder just as you put your English book in your locker. Your heartbeat shot through the roof as you turned around. Eddie. Oh god.

"Can I help you?" You asked. Shit, that came out wrong. "Ouch, harsh! Just wondering if you saw anybody near my locker a bit ago, you know... when you were at my locker?" Eddie had a smirk plastered on his face. He couldn't be certain as long as you denied it.

"Why?" you turned back to your locker to grab your History textbook, but it was more to hide the reddening of your cheeks. This might not have been the first time Eddie talked to you, but it was the first time after you'd admitted your feelings to yourself and had started leaving the notes.

"Just... curious. Someone's been leaving me these adorable notes. Want to make sure they're genuine, you know?" Eddie's eyebrows were raised as you met his eyes. "Sorry, no clue." You murmured and closed your locker. You tried to walk away, but Eddie grabbed your arm.

Eddie Munson x Reader | 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝟭𝟴+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें