Learnt A lesson

After that very bad day Alica finally went to school early, she was so happy that her teacher was not angry with her ,she ate dinner and was supper excited for the next day. At night Alica set the alarm and slept. In the nice sunny morning Alica woke up, brushed her teeth, took her bath ,ate breakfast and her clothes were neat,she also combed her hair.

When Alica got to school she was really early,but her best friend Mary came before her. Mary bought a new laptop,it was HP and Alica loved HP laptops, so with foolishness ,Alica collected the laptop without Mary's permission and SUDDENLY the laptop MISTAKENLY fell off her hand and the laptop broke into pieces it was not possible to fix.

Alica felt so bad for what she did " MY LAPTOP!!!!!" cried Mary   "Mary I am so so........." Alica said as Mary interrupted "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!"Mary shouted as she went to report Alica to Mr Micheal "Mary i didn't mean to crash your laptop your my bestie why will i do such a thing" said Alica sadly "OH SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!! Now what will I say to my parents? THEY WILL KILL ME!!! And I will KILL YOU!! And by the way I am not your best friend"said Mary as she left the class.

Mr Micheal flogged Alica 20 strokes of cane for crashing Mary's laptop and she went on sobbing. "What is wrong with me, I cause trouble,I am a failure to my parents and friends,there is no use, I have no friend, I am going home"said Alica as she went home and her parents asked her what happened but she refused to tell them.

Aimy likes insulting Alica when she is crying "MANGO HEAD!!!"Said Aimy as Alica was crying. In the morning when Alica went to school she learned not to touch anything "HEY!! Alica do you wanna touch this my laptop it's COOL!!"Kiesha the bully said as the whole class were laughing and Alica was Angry. "Hey Alica am sorry for what i said yesterday i was angry and by the way i came to thank you, the laptop was used and old  and my parents didn't shout at me cause they saw it was an old, used and hacked laptop" said Mary "it's fine i was heartbroken at first but since you have apologized to me am cool" said Alica " sooo can we be friends again not just friends best friends again?"Mary asked " OF COURSE DUH WHY NOT!!!" said Alica as they all became friends again.

After that day Alica learned her lesson, the lesson is always keep your hands to yourself and always be punctual.

THE END!

Like I said , THIS IS A SHORT STORY!