THE BEGINNING OF BAD DAYS

HEY!! Oh wait, I didn't see you there, but would you like to hear a story about a 13yr old girl who had very HORRIBLE BAD DAYS? I bet you would wanna hear, so this is how it started.

The dawn crisp and clear,there was a girl named Alica who was having a magical swift crispy sleep.SUDDENLY!! IT WAS 7:00 AM the time she was supposed to be in school;"OH MY GOD!!", she YELPED she was late for school.Alicia didn't have breakfast,didn't brush her teeth nor brushed her hair,her hair was so disorganized.She touched her hair and found out that her favorite hair pin was gone, she told her mum and dad.

Alica checked the time and it was; 7:59 AM "UGHH!! Why is time going so fast?" Alica said as she ran to her mum's room, "mum please may i have your hair pin i've lost mine" said Alica "No!!! Go and collect Aimy's own " said Alica's mum "but i don't like Aimy's own they are ugly" said Alica

"Ok then it's your time you're wasting not mine and by the way your shirt is stained with oil" said Alica's mum "i don't care about my stained shirt. I am SUPPER late for school. I wish I had a mum who cared about me.

Aimy is Alica's sister who dropped out of school because she really hated school "please please,Aimy may i have your hair pin? Alica begged "N-O!! Am not giving you anything you said my hair pin is ugly so am not giving you" Said Aimy ''Ok stingy girl bye!!" said Alica as she was on her way to school.

At school Alica checked the time and it was 9:45Am she was really late. " Y-O-U!!" said Mr Micheal the teacher "Yes Mr Micheal'' Alica answered " why are you late to school?" Mr Micheal asked angrily " UM- U-M- UM'' Alica stammered " Um is not an answer and you see that oil stain on your shirt that shows disrespect,it says am a fool that also says that am not a good teacher that stain,is a very large stain ,after school you will receive 10 strokes of cane on your buttocks now SIT DOWN!!! '' Said Mr Micheal angrily as he began to teach.

When it was closing time in Alica's school Mr Micheal flogged Alica 10 strokes of cane for coming to school late ,she tried explaining to him but he refused to listen.When Alica got home her parents asked her why she was crying but she refused to tell them, she was really sad that she ran upstairs to her room and locked the door only to cry.